STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 13 First ... 678910 ... Last
    The bottom right hand corner will allow you to resize the window.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

It would be great if it were possible to add text fields. In addition to the more general use for specifying distances (meele, ranged, etc.), it would be useful to make relevant notes about the scene in play (would help a lot in games on Cortex Prime)

Thank you for the feedback. Great ideas to consider.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The instructions in post #1 indicate you add the image by dragging an image link to the window.
    That may be so, but I'm trying this for the first time and dropping a background image into the Totm window, not on an icon frame, changes the background to grey with no picture. I'm fine with that as it doesn't affect the function of the ext. which I like, but it's still not working as described.

I am using a fresh download the ext from post #1. I am using the Castles & Crusades ruleset.

I also am using other exts: Clock Adjuster, Ready Check, Player Agency, Window Saver X

I also noticed that even with a fresh install of the ext, it remembered Character icons and their position on the grid. (for what it's worth)

Cheers
    Last edited by Daleus; January 18th, 2021 at 16:17.

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLP38 View Post
    Ok I downloaded the new extension and saved it to my Extension folder. Started a new game. It works with the added functionality of adding additional rows. But I am unable to resize the window. How do you resize the actual TOTM window?

ok nvm, you cant see the mouse cursor change shape. But I can resize the window if I click on the exact right spots on the border.
    Thank you for the feedback. I have verified the new version doesn't show an image in FGU. I will be going through the extension and seeing what is causing the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Updated first post with fixes.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Updated first post with fixes.
    Hello, this is Jan 23 and tried to use the TOTM map. But no image will display. It worked last Sunday. So just now, I re-downloaded the ext from this thread and installed it again. It is still not working. No matter which image I try to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I tested the latest version, but I'm not seeing the errors you have reported. Can you open a fresh campaign with only the theater of the mind extension loaded and see if it produces the same errors?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

superteddy57 I uploaded a screenshot of a new campaign I created. I added each of these extensions 1 by 1 and tested. They all work with TOTM. What is not in the screenshot is an extension called "Shops - Castles & Crusades" version. Since the regular Shops that I paid for on DMSguild does not work with C&C ruleset.

The TOTM ext broke in my primary campaign after I replaced the TOTM ext with your latest version. How do i get it fixed in my existing campaign? The new campaign I tested with does not have any of the extra objects, artwork, maps and Effects I have created in that campaign. I created this new campaign and it has nothing in it. But I did save my module with an extention that created reference modules and I did LOAD that. But still missing anything I created in the campaign after I created that module from scratch.

Further testing. I tried disabling the ext. Then save, then reload campaign, then save, then enabled ext again, then load. Still doesnt work in existing campaign. But does work in new campaign with all the other extension.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by StylinLP38; January 25th, 2021 at 19:26.

Discussed on discord and needed to clear the theaterofmind tag to get new db layout for the extension.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information