PF2E Playlist

Custom Calendar Creator

There are frequent posts on these forums for help with creating custom calendars for Fantasy Grounds. In an effort to make this as easy as possible, I have created a new web service to create Fantasy Grounds calendar modules. This web service takes advantage of the excellent calendar generator available on donjon's generators site. https://donjon.bin.sh/fantasy/calendar/ The calendar generator interface there is far better than anything I would come up with, and it includes the ability to save the code which makes my converter possible. My service allows you to take the calendar code produced by donjons generator, and convert it into a working FG calendar module.

Donjon2FG Web Site
    https://mattekure.com/donjon2fg/

Instructions
    1. Visit donjon's calendar generator and prepare a calendar.
    2. When complete, click on the Save/Restore tab
    3. Copy the code in the box
    4. On this page, fill in a name for the calendar, and paste the code into the calendar code field.
    5. Click the Submit button
    6. Extract the downloaded zip file and copy the module into your Fantasy Grounds modules folder
    7. Download the Generic Lunar Day Handler extension for fantasy grounds (attached)
    8. Install the Generic Lunar Day Handler extension into the Fantasy Grounds extensions folder
    9. When loading your campaign, ensure that the extension is enabled. It is listed as Calendar - Generic Lunar Day
    10. Enjoy!

Caveats
    Due to limitations in the Fantasy Grounds calendar code, this converter cannot convert ALL features available on donjons calendar generator into the Fantasy Grounds module. List of changes:
    • Moon entries are not imported (sorry MoonWizard ) . They are completely ignored.
    • Celestial events are not imported. They are completely ignored.
    • Notes entered onto calendar days will be converted into Holiday entries. It doesn't matter what year the note is written on, the holiday will be defined every year on the specified month/day.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mattekure; June 19th, 2020 at 12:43.

Nice one!
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just added mine to my campaign and it looks great! Thanks for this!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drath3n View Post
    Just added mine to my campaign and it looks great! Thanks for this!!!!!
    Awesome.

Thread Information