DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 33 First ... 132122232425 ... Last
    We occasionally get players crashes and errors. Since this is a large complex state machine I wonder if that might corrupt data in a way that resetting the CT might fix.

Hello here !

I test this extension but
    is there a possibility to have different blood token for each wound category ? ( light, moderate, critical, dying, death) ?
    An old extension was doing these before.
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    Hello here !

I test this extension but
    is there a possibility to have different blood token for each wound category ? ( light, moderate, critical, dying, death) ?
    An old extension was doing these before.
    No its only for death and the states of death. Never been a wound extension only a death extension. Blood splats are random as they do death savings throws, bandaid if stable, and tombstone (defined or random as defined) for death.

That's it. Will not be making this track wounds there are plenty of things in normal FGU displays that can do that with bars or dots.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I don't know if this issue has been brought up, but I had players report to me that when they are knocked out and subsequently revived they lose sight of the map area they've discovered through LoS. I suspect it might be due to how the tokens are swapped out.

If this has been reported before I apologize for repeating it.

The in game behavior/steps that caused this to occur was having an enemy damage a player to drop them, another player then heals them to revive them, at which point the affect player reports losing vision to the already discovered areas of the map. This occured to several different players all dropping/reviving on similar circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMage View Post
    I don't know if this issue has been brought up, but I had players report to me that when they are knocked out and subsequently revived they lose sight of the map area they've discovered through LoS. I suspect it might be due to how the tokens are swapped out.

If this has been reported before I apologize for repeating it.

The in game behavior/steps that caused this to occur was having an enemy damage a player to drop them, another player then heals them to revive them, at which point the affect player reports losing vision to the already discovered areas of the map. This occured to several different players all dropping/reviving on similar circumstances.
    100% true with anything - FGU, extension, whatever - that removes the map token or replaces it. The FOW is stored with the token. If you remove it or replace it (say delete combat tracker entry or replace it) then it will lose the FOW. There is no API or way to recover it when this happens. If you don't want to lose the FOW then you don't want to ever touch a token in the map once its placed. Lots of things do it - but none can "fix" that. Just don't use death indicators or any other extension or any other GM operation that removes or replaces that token. Or live with it. Just the way FGU works.

Personally, I don't like FOW and like others wish there was an option to turn it off. But if you need a reason they lost it - they plain forgot where they had been. You know - death and all

@SilentRuin First off, thanks for all your hard work on these amazing extensions <3

however I'm getting the following error when running Kent McCullough's Automatic Death Resistance, whenever a player has Death ward or some other ability handled by Kent's extension dies and is revived back to 1HP. Screenshot_1.jpg

I'll notify Kent on the Rob2e discord as well, see if you guys can work something out maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Morhion View Post
    @SilentRuin First off, thanks for all your hard work on these amazing extensions <3

however I'm getting the following error when running Kent McCullough's Automatic Death Resistance, whenever a player has Death ward or some other ability handled by Kent's extension dies and is revived back to 1HP. Screenshot_1.jpg

I'll notify Kent on the Rob2e discord as well, see if you guys can work something out maybe.
    No idea what anything about this is - for sure the missing control field "wounds" is in "ct_entry" in ct_host.xml so really not sure how this has anything to do with it. This is for 5E and expects to find fields that are defined in 5E. Not that this does anything with the ct_host.xml anyway. Though to be honest I've only morphed this as I needed it for my own uses and to insure it works in FGU, some of its code I don't know if I haven't had to mangle it at some time in the past.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; June 25th, 2021 at 05:17.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    No idea what anything about this is - for sure the missing control field "wounds" is in "ct_entry" in ct_host.xml so really not sure how this has anything to do with it. This is for 5E and expects to find fields that are defined in 5E. Not that this does anything with the ct_host.xml anyway. Though to be honest I've only morphed this as I needed it for my own uses and to insure it works in FGU, some of its code I don't know if I haven't had to mangle it at some time in the past.
    That warning is harmless and not related to the error at the bottom, as a heads up. The real problem has something to do the EffectManager, at a blind guess perhaps "unconscious" is getting removed at an inopportune time?
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    That warning is harmless and not related to the error at the bottom, as a heads up. The real problem has something to do the EffectManager, at a blind guess perhaps "unconscious" is getting removed at an inopportune time?
    No warning that claims something is trying to insert something in front of some valid part of an xml is "harmless" unless you actually determine it is - especially when everything the warning claims it can't find - can be found - and should be found in the base FGU definitions. Typically means something will not show up properly that someone intended should. Can it be harmless? Sure. Is it? I don't know - looks like something is going to fail to place properly in ct_entry to me just on the surface of it.

As far as the line it claims has a nil - I don't see how its possible with the code that should be being used.

Code:
    function isGMEffect(nodeActor, nodeEffect)
    	if nodeEffect and (DB.getValue(nodeEffect, "isgmonly", 0) == 1) then

Gist being - this is a problem outside of the scope of this extension.

Thread Information