Starfinder Playlist
Page 20 of 33 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    The tombstones are in the .mod which is installed or they would not be working. I unpacked everything and the bloods are in the .ext under /graphics/images. Those are not appearing in the map display, assets or images and maps.

I have discord running. I tested using a 5E sample campaign. No tombstones at the moment, though those tokens are loaded. Blood only appears on death. That death blood only appears if "blood & tomb" is enabled. Otherwise there is no injury or death indication (DM side).
    5E sample DeathIndicator #1.png
    Last edited by webdove; December 19th, 2020 at 17:28.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I have discord running. I tested using a 5E sample campaign. No tombstones at the moment, though those tokens are loaded. Blood only appears on death. That death blood only appears if "blood & tomb" is enabled. Otherwise there is no injury or death indication (DM side).
    5E sample DeathIndicator #1.png
    That looks fine - what is the problem? Blood is ONLY indicating that your in death saving thrown (not quite dead). A bandaid will appear if your stable. Have you been thinking it shows if your wounded? It does not. Blood splat is you are in a pool of blood - dying - tombstone is dead. Only map shows bloodsplat.

If that picture is what your seeing then everything is working as designed. Though in NPC case it would always be Tombstone as they only get saving throws if marked a special NPC or option is permanently on for them.

For sure this seems as it should be in picture you showed me.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Now I understand. Blood when at 0 HP unless it is an unimportant NPC. Change to tombstone once 3 death saves have failed. If I want blood to indicate injuries I need to use the "5E Enhancer" "wounds" extension. Sorry about my confusion Silent.

Hi,

we are using Mad Nomad's Charater Sheet Tweaks and would like to know if we can repositioning the Death indicator token on the PC sheet?

Sans titre.png

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi,

we are using Mad Nomad's Charater Sheet Tweaks and would like to know if we can repositioning the Death indicator token on the PC sheet?

Sans titre.png
    Read up above in this thread I believe someone fixed that - you using Page 1 version of extension? It is always latest. Check version number on page 1 to make sure it matches your chat log version of Death indicator.

V4.17 - Removed some annoying unnecessary debug statements.

I admit that I know very, very, little about coding but after having problems with the extension where NPCs would always roll saves no matter what I had set as far as "important" being on or not, I tried to look through and see how it's all working. It seems to me that the second "COMBAT_AUTO_DEATH_ROLLS_NPC" in the first set of code pasted below should actually be set as "COMBAT_USE_DEATH_SAVES_NPC" since that's the setting that governs the important NPC setting.

Code:
    	elseif sClass == "npc" then

if OptionsManager.isOption("COMBAT_AUTO_DEATH_ROLLS_NPC", "off") then
    			return;
    		elseif OptionsManager.isOption("COMBAT_AUTO_DEATH_ROLLS_NPC", "important") then
    			local important_npc = DB.getValue(nodeEntry, "important_npc", 0);	
    			if important_npc == 0 then
    				bPerformDeathRoll = false;
    			end
    		else	
    			-- auto death rolls for NPC is on so do the roll
    		end

-- Only process auto death rolls for the "charsheet" and "npc" classes
    Changing it to the section below fixed my problem so that the NPCs will indeed only roll saves if set to "important".

Code:

return;
    		elseif OptionsManager.isOption("COMBAT_USE_DEATH_SAVES_NPC", "important") then
    			end
    		else	
    		end

Quote Originally Posted by miked2681 View Post
    I admit that I know very, very, little about coding but after having problems with the extension where NPCs would always roll saves no matter what I had set as far as "important" being on or not, I tried to look through and see how it's all working. It seems to me that the second "COMBAT_AUTO_DEATH_ROLLS_NPC" in the first set of code pasted below should actually be set as "COMBAT_USE_DEATH_SAVES_NPC" since that's the setting that governs the important NPC setting.

Code:

return;
    		elseif OptionsManager.isOption("COMBAT_AUTO_DEATH_ROLLS_NPC", "important") then
    			end
    		else	
    		end

Changing it to the section below fixed my problem so that the NPCs will indeed only roll saves if set to "important".

Code:

return;
    		elseif OptionsManager.isOption("COMBAT_USE_DEATH_SAVES_NPC", "important") then
    			end
    		else	
    		end

Seems like you know exactly what your doing. You found a bug in original ported code - which I've fixed/tested and put in page 1 as the current version 4.18. Nice job.

Hello,

I have been playing with a new party recently and some of my players told me that they would prefer to not see if monsters are dead or not rigthaway (they want me to tell them how the monsters are dying before marking them as dead). So I tried to mess up with immunities and made the monsters "immune to uncounscious", that way the combat tracker will not spill the beans even if monsters are at 0 HP. But the thing is that Death Indicator will automatically display a tomb if it detects that a monster is at 0hp, which will tell my players that the monster is dead even if they don't see him as unconscious.
    I understand that it is the intended way of working of this extension (which is great), but I was wondering if I had any way to make it so that tombs are displayed only if monsters are both at 0Hp AND unconscious ?

PS: I also can't seem to find how to set a npc as important, I have no options displayed on npc's forms. I have the latest version of both FGU and the extension so I dont know what I'm missing.
    importantNPC.png
    Last edited by jbbru; January 17th, 2021 at 19:31.

Thread Information