5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 14 of 33 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Looks all better with getimagesize. Thanks very much.
    Attachment 39844

give any thought to putting a version tag and readme.pdf on page one of the thread?
    The version is listed - but can't change the title of this thread.

The link to the old code which this is a modification of has the original readme file. I'm too lazy to put one out myself - I have done enough just maintaining this thing for FGU and my own uses. As far as version numbers on the file - NEVER. I use no version numbers on any extension I work with so I never risk having two versions of the same thing in my extension folder. DMsG evidently messes up my non version delivered filename for extensions in my other stuff and I can't prevent that - though I never suffer from it as I deliver the non versioned filename off of my machine which is what I have locally and store locally. The only time I version number an .ext file is when I save it off in the old version folder after a modification.

So readme? I'm fine if you want to update one with all the latest stuff and version changes and post it here like someone did with compatibility modifications, I'll add it to page 1. But the way its delivered is without a version number on the filename. Filenames are meaningless anyway its the extension.xml that defines all the properties - and I for sure don't want to have to manage which file version is in the extensions folders. There is only ever one. The active latest and greatest. And when the next one comes along - its going to stomp over the old version and STILL be the latest and greatest.

As I have very strong feelings on versions in the filenames creating them as unique files when I don't want them to be unique files - that won't be happening
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Anything you can do to get this amazing extension to work with MadNomad's Character Sheet Tweaks (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/326...Sheet-Tweaks)?

His extension rearranges some of the top items in the base character sheet; therefore, the Death Indicator stuff messes the entire sheet up (since the base sheet is now different than what you expected). I know it's a bit of chicken/egg, but it would be great if both extensions could run together.

Quote Originally Posted by zuilin View Post
    Anything you can do to get this amazing extension to work with MadNomad's Character Sheet Tweaks (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/326...Sheet-Tweaks)?

His extension rearranges some of the top items in the base character sheet; therefore, the Death Indicator stuff messes the entire sheet up (since the base sheet is now different than what you expected). I know it's a bit of chicken/egg, but it would be great if both extensions could run together.
    If you read above you can see where the later versions supposedly did. Not me. Don't use it so don't know how what would be needed to change it. But someone else did and incorporated it in such a way eventually that I incorporated it into the page 1 version. Read the history of this thread and the versions. From what I was told that was resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    If you read above you can see where the later versions supposedly did. Not me. Don't use it so don't know how what would be needed to change it. But someone else did and incorporated it in such a way eventually that I incorporated it into the page 1 version. Read the history of this thread and the versions. From what I was told that was resolved.
    Maybe I was using an older version. I'll try again now and see. I'll post back...

Maybe I was using an older version. I'll try again now and see. I'll post back...
    You can tell the version in your chat your using now vs the versions listed on page 1 and tell if your out of date or not.

Aha! Yes, it's fixed. Weird; I thought I was on the latest version, but I guess not.

Well, it's mostly fixed...the death icon floats in a weird spot but it's all readable, anyway.

Aha! Yes, it's fixed. Weird; I thought I was on the latest version, but I guess not.

Well, it's mostly fixed...the death icon floats in a weird spot but it's all readable, anyway.
    Have to ask the guy I listed in page 1 for that version modification as it was all his.

Anyone else getting this when they try to load in?
    "Module Info Load (DeathIndicatorEx): An XML comment cannot contain '--', and '-' cannot be the last character. Line 1, position 5."
    The ext works but Im hoping there is a quick fix that Im just missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba72 View Post
    Anyone else getting this when they try to load in?
    "Module Info Load (DeathIndicatorEx): An XML comment cannot contain '--', and '-' cannot be the last character. Line 1, position 5."
    The ext works but Im hoping there is a quick fix that Im just missing.
    This guy had that issue - when nobody else did - this was his solution... You can backtrack up from this point to see the issue.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post545485

Basically something local or with other extensions or not using Page 1 version.

Deleted both ext and mod then re-downloaded them... no issues now.
    Thank you for the voodoo that you do, so well.

Thread Information