DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 33 First ... 23313233
    4.41 - Feature - double click on host CT will now do what this extension does for client - selecting the token as it centers in map so vision is applied automatically. This will clear all current selections as in client.

This has annoyed me to no end for the longest time that double clicking the token in CT will center the map but not do what the client side does for the same operation (per this extension) and clear all tokens and select the centered token to apply the vision. Finally resolved it here as this was extension doing the same thing for the clients (why should the host be deprived of this handy feature after all when clients have it with this extension already).

Don't use this operation to center token for a multi select unless its the first one you plan to select as it will clear current selected just as in client (if you were using this extension).
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

4.42 - Feature - functionality that centers a token in map on host CT or client CT (though client can have timing issues and leave CT on top) will now have the window brought to the front of other windows. It has always annoyed me that if a token on map is behind the CT window area I can never see it when I double click on the CT token.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information