Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 24 of 25 First ... 1422232425 Last
  1. #231
    Removed bogus file that had hung around from original .ext I inherited which I never removed. Removed it. No impact to anyone - you do not need to update if you don't want to.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

  2. #232
    V4.21 - Added doubleclick on client (player) CT token entry to bring up the map and center on second doubleclick if it was not up - just like in host CT. Will only work if the CT entry is owned by the player.

    Added this functionality into this free extensions as it had already been replacing that area of the ct token code for on drop so adding on doubleclick was easy. Need this for some of my own convenience for other extensions.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

  3. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    V4.21 - Added doubleclick on client (player) CT token entry to bring up the map and center on second doubleclick if it was not up - just like in host CT. Will only work if the CT entry is owned by the player.

    Added this functionality into this free extensions as it had already been replacing that area of the ct token code for on drop so adding on doubleclick was easy. Need this for some of my own convenience for other extensions.
    No version change - fixed to work for both NPCs and PCs when double clicking on client/player CT entry token to bring up map and/or center it.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; August 2nd, 2021 at 21:37.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

  4. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    No version change - fixed to work for both NPCs and PCs when double clicking on client/player CT entry token to bring up map and/or center it.
    Could this feature be introduced into the GM Assistance ext.?

  5. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaegar View Post
    Could this feature be introduced into the GM Assistance ext.?
    Not easily, as this extension already completely replaces the client ct lua code so just added it in here as this is one of the suite of extensions I use per my signature.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

  6. #236
    V4.22 - Bug - fixed checks for "ct" and "pc" sheets to be properly done. Was causing error in another extension.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

  7. #237
    I have a bug to report. When I add an image to an npc, it doesn't 'remember' that I added the image. Dragging to the CT or closing and re-opening the npc results in a letter pog, rather than the image I had. It doesn't seem to change anything that was done before the mod was loaded, but I can't add npcs while it's loaded (which is minorly annoying). Btw, my group and I have found this really helpful, thanks.

  8. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by FredSuper6 View Post
    I have a bug to report. When I add an image to an npc, it doesn't 'remember' that I added the image. Dragging to the CT or closing and re-opening the npc results in a letter pog, rather than the image I had. It doesn't seem to change anything that was done before the mod was loaded, but I can't add npcs while it's loaded (which is minorly annoying). Btw, my group and I have found this really helpful, thanks.
    Looks like one of the original authors replaced some ct token template logic so not really a surprise something like that might be happening. I'll have to take a look at it to see if I can figure out what they were doing - and if its no longer relevant or out of date (replaced CoreRPG code is always a dangerous thing to do). As I'm not familiar with that part of the code will look at it later this week.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

  9. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by FredSuper6 View Post
    I have a bug to report. When I add an image to an npc, it doesn't 'remember' that I added the image. Dragging to the CT or closing and re-opening the npc results in a letter pog, rather than the image I had. It doesn't seem to change anything that was done before the mod was loaded, but I can't add npcs while it's loaded (which is minorly annoying). Btw, my group and I have found this really helpful, thanks.
    Ok, I tried to duplicate this today in raw FGU first - and I must not know what you are talking about. Because with no extensions at all - replacing the CT token image in the CT (not the the NPC list which it originated from) I see it replace. Then I exit the app and come back in and its back to what it was in the NPC list (before I replaced it in the CT and exited app). So if this happens in normal FGU - why are you bringing it up in this extension? Granted, I may not be understanding what your saying, but I've always replaced the NPC list token if I wanted CT to have a different token. Only replacing a token in CT that is a PC works as it is linked data to the permanent PC db entry outside of the CT. The same is not true for the NPC.

    So if I'm missing something your going to have to explain. Because replacing an NPC CT token - then exiting app - coming back up - is set back the NPC list token used to place the CT entry. That is without any extensions at all.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

  10. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Ok, I tried to duplicate this today in raw FGU first - and I must not know what you are talking about. Because with no extensions at all - replacing the CT token image in the CT (not the the NPC list which it originated from) I see it replace. Then I exit the app and come back in and its back to what it was in the NPC list (before I replaced it in the CT and exited app). So if this happens in normal FGU - why are you bringing it up in this extension? Granted, I may not be understanding what your saying, but I've always replaced the NPC list token if I wanted CT to have a different token. Only replacing a token in CT that is a PC works as it is linked data to the permanent PC db entry outside of the CT. The same is not true for the NPC.

    So if I'm missing something your going to have to explain. Because replacing an NPC CT token - then exiting app - coming back up - is set back the NPC list token used to place the CT entry. That is without any extensions at all.
    The issue is; with the extension loaded, the npc does not retain its image if I add one. If I unload the extension, then add an image to an npc it remembers it. If I reload FG with the extension loaded, it will remember an image added to an npc in a previous load. The reason I mentioned the CT, is because that is one of the ways I discovered the issue. If I added an image into the CT after the npc was added there it would work as intended. Ultimately the issue is isolated to the npc's image, and nothing else. Hopefully I made this more clear this time, sorry for causing some confusion. If you would like more clarity, I am happy to provide it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SWADE Playlist

Log in

Log in