5E Character Create Playlist

Purchase updating but NOT showing up in library, unable to locate files.

Yesterday I purchased 3 addons to my Fantasy ground Unity, that I just recently upgraded to from classic, for a new campaign.

Yesterday I purchased Storm Kings Thunder, and from AAW Games: Black Scrolls Dark Crypts (map module) and Black Scrolls Medieval Castles (map module)

Did the Update, and as per normal, Storm kings Thunder was in my library but not the Black scrolls.
    I have updated a few times and during the Update Loader, it specifically mention BOTH AAW games map pack modules as installing.
    However, they are NOT in the library and no where to be found. I have searched every folder manually but just cant find them.

Did I miss something here? I need help, I want to use these products but damn. I never ever had modules not loading to me before, even extensions have worked just fine for me but now Im stuck.

My Order receipt number: Order receipt (order id 251962)

kind regards

PS:...……….Found them. You do not load these as a module like other map packs, they are among Imagies in the Asset tab. . I knew you need to Lego do this one but still. Was not clear in their video where the files was but ok its Tokens/Images and as such in the Asset files among images.
    Atleast that's sorted.
    Last edited by Gissur; June 19th, 2020 at 02:19.

Thread Information