STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPryde View Post
    Question from the Deadlands Kickstarter. The Kickstarter includes a VTT bundle. A lot of that stuff is already in FG, like templates, but will elements like tokens be added to the FG version of Deadlands? And will we need to repurchase Deadlands, or will we get it as an update if we already have the previous extension?

Edit: I guess that's two questions.
    As far as I know, the new Deadlands is an entirely new product. You will need to purchase the new one once it's out on fg. It's probable that the new tokens will be added to the new product too.

This will be the first time Ikael actually gets money for Deadlands, so buy it!

TWICE!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Yesterday me and Smiteworks went through brainstorming how the Deadlands: The Weird West will be in FG and came to conclusion that it will be new purchasable item. The development work for it have started today but there is no ETA for it yet.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Sounds good. Ikael do you know if PEG is formalizing a way to play the older stuff in this new release? Similarly, will any of it be updated to allow for this?

Great! I look forward to getting the new extension when it drops. My group is going to start a new Deadlands campaign in the next week or so using the current SWADE module, but we will switch over to the extension when it becomes available.

Quote Originally Posted by wyndhydra View Post
    Sounds good. Ikael do you know if PEG is formalizing a way to play the older stuff in this new release? Similarly, will any of it be updated to allow for this?
    DLWW will be an extension so all exisiting deadlands stuff should be readable, you can load deadlands modules in SW now (without DLR extension)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Looking forward to the new Deadlands rule I will buy it instantly

Quote Originally Posted by ChoTimberwolf View Post
    Looking forward to the new Deadlands rule I will buy it instantly
    Seconded. My finger is hovering over the "Buy" button in the FG Store.

Thanks Ikael, appreciate you taking the time to answer my actual question :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Yesterday me and Smiteworks went through brainstorming how the Deadlands: The Weird West will be in FG and came to conclusion that it will be new purchasable item. The development work for it have started today but there is no ETA for it yet.
    Any word on progress for this? I've created my own module for the crunchy bits, but I still plan on buying the "official" version...been almost 8 weeks.

Thread Information