Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    SF: Initiative ties not working correctly in CT. Enemy with a +2 Init is ahead of a +4 Init PC.

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    SF: Initiative ties not working correctly in CT. Enemy with a +2 Init is ahead of a +4 Init PC.
    Confirmed and added
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Not sure if this counts as bug or an improvement.

There are a few traps in SF what bascially behave like creatures to a certain degree. They have HP, armour class, resistances and immunities and other fun stuff as per a creature, but they share alot of features like a trap, you find them with a perception, they can be disabled, and the like.

However when you set them as a trap, drop them into the combat tracker and a player targets them, it ignores the values for ACs, it doesn't count HP, and there is no way to set a trap with resistances and immunities.

That'd be an enhancement, but I would create something with AC/HP/Resistance,et.al, as a creature
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    That'd be an enhancement, but I would create something with AC/HP/Resistance,et.al, as a creature
    Fair enough wasn't sure, becuase the Traps for SF already have the stat block for alot of those entries just missing a couple and those that you can set it ignores. It's the first time in 2 years that it's really come up for me.

Hey, I don't know If it's been discussed or not I just encountered it recently. If a creature has damage reduction or resistances of some sorts, there might be a damage type that overcomes this resistance (for excample magic damage). Now I had my group come across a dragon wich has DR 10/magic to put it like in the statblock. In the combat tracker he added the DR fine and gave it magic as a damage type, makes sense so far. One of my players has the Mystic Strike feat and I added the magic type to his weapon like you would normaly. Now the problem I encountered was that the hits of the player with the piercing, magic damage were resisted and all the other physical hits weren't. I did a bit of testing with the dragon himself and sure enougth he resisted his own attacks (which he shouln't) but if I turn of his DMGTYPE: magic effect his damage is not resisted (which it then should be). Sorry for the long text just wanted to make sure I'm understandable.

TLDR: Damage types that are supposed to overcome resistances work opposite to how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Hey, I don't know If it's been discussed or not I just encountered it recently. If a creature has damage reduction or resistances of some sorts, there might be a damage type that overcomes this resistance (for excample magic damage). Now I had my group come across a dragon wich has DR 10/magic to put it like in the statblock. In the combat tracker he added the DR fine and gave it magic as a damage type, makes sense so far. One of my players has the Mystic Strike feat and I added the magic type to his weapon like you would normaly. Now the problem I encountered was that the hits of the player with the piercing, magic damage were resisted and all the other physical hits weren't. I did a bit of testing with the dragon himself and sure enougth he resisted his own attacks (which he shouln't) but if I turn of his DMGTYPE: magic effect his damage is not resisted (which it then should be). Sorry for the long text just wanted to make sure I'm understandable.

TLDR: Damage types that are supposed to overcome resistances work opposite to how it should be.
    Confirmed and annotated
    aka Laendra

Also, using the "IMMUNE: all" effect does prevent damage but it says vulnerable in the chat result massage.
    I think bleeding also needs some changes. Atm bleed damage gets reduced by damage reduction, which I think is not the case rule wise and the "IMMUNE: bleeding" effect of constructs (or in general) doesnt work for me.
    Swarm Immunities and Defenses also dont work, altough I don't think that's a bug, prob not implemented yet
    Last edited by Evolivolution; July 9th, 2020 at 19:27.

Mechanic with exocortex and longarm proficiency is getting penalties for not being proficient in longarms.

Skill points for operative are not being calculated correctly on level up

Soldier Primary and secondary Fighting style techniques are not populating

Quote Originally Posted by thecause80 View Post
    Mechanic with exocortex and longarm proficiency is getting penalties for not being proficient in longarms.

Skill points for operative are not being calculated correctly on level up

Soldier Primary and secondary Fighting style techniques are not populating
    Fighting styles are manual. Free Skills for operatives needs to be marked manually on edit skills. Make sure you have Longarm Proficiency in Proficiencies and not Feats, add it if you don't. If none of that works, pm me your character.xml
    aka Laendra

Thread Information