FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    In the Character Operations Manual, the Biohacker is supposed to be able to select which stat will be their primary stat (either Intelligence or Wisdom), much like Soldiers must choose between Strength or Dexterity. Can this be updated, since the class is locked to user updates (the system currently has it hard coded as an INT based character instead of a choice)?

Also regarding the Biohacker, they are supposed to be proficient in all injection weapons. I know it's already there as a class feature, but when players attempt to use injection weapons outside the weapon classes the Biohacker gets by default, they get a non-proficiency penalty. Can this be resolved by updating the coding or creating an effect on my side?

Key Ability Score - Int|Wis
    Your Intelligence helps you learn about the sciences, while your Wisdom helps you interpret facts and apply them to real-world situations. You should choose either Intelligence or Wisdom as your key ability score. Once made, this choice cannot be changed. A high Dexterity can help you better aid your allies and hinder your foes with your ranged biohacks.

I've also noticed that PC speeds / movement do not transfer to the combat tracker, and the character size / space, even though listed on the character sheets, does not transfer to the combat tracker, so larger than medium sized characters (again, this seems to be mainly limited to PCs vs. NPCs) have to be manually overridden on the combat tracker.

Thanks!
    Last edited by LokiTheWanderer; November 9th, 2020 at 19:15.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiTheWanderer View Post
    Also regarding the Biohacker, they are supposed to be proficient in all injection weapons. I know it's already there as a class feature, but when players attempt to use injection weapons outside the weapon classes the Biohacker gets by default, they get a non-proficiency penalty. Can this be resolved by updating the coding or creating an effect on my side?
    Thanks!
    If you look at the weapon properties on the Actions tab, you'll see a proficiency star there. It should be defaulting to selected (e.g. yellow), but if it isn't, that's what is giving you non-proficiency penalties...make it yellow.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    If you look at the weapon properties on the Actions tab, you'll see a proficiency star there. It should be defaulting to selected (e.g. yellow), but if it isn't, that's what is giving you non-proficiency penalties...make it yellow.
    Thanks. I'll try that and make sure my players know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Question ?

Should proficiency star be on my default ?

Just added a heavy laser to my a new character with no skills setup, and it classes as proficient ?

Should it not be checking the feats for proficient ?

Or do characters have to manage this by hand for now ?

thanks, pete

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Question ?

Should proficiency star be on my default ?

Just added a heavy laser to my a new character with no skills setup, and it classes as proficient ?

Should it not be checking the feats for proficient ?

Or do characters have to manage this by hand for now ?

thanks, pete
    Yes, it was coded, like 5e, to make everything proficient by default, so it doesn't matter what proficiency you have setup on your character, all weapons will drop as proficient by default. Like 5e, if you are not supposed to be proficient, you merely need to deselect the star.

Maybe in an ideal ruleset code it would handle automatic proficiency, weapon specialization (I think we are going to have the double-star indicate specialization, kind of like 5e expertise), etc., but the first task to simplify, fix, and harden the code must be completed.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I got the Skittermander Crash module, and was looking at it. All the images in this module are extremely large.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Indeed the Images are out of control for sure.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    I got the Skittermander Crash module, and was looking at it. All the images in this module are extremely large.
    Is this the "Starfinder RPG - Starfinder Skitter Crash" product?
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Opposite problem of Abattoir 8. When I worked on LOS for the module, grid settings were around 13.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, the pregenerated characters in Skitter Crash seem to be level 2 where the module states they should be level 3.

Thread Information