Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last

Official Starfinder Content Bug Reports

Please post your bugs/issues with official content (Adventure Paths, SFS Modules, etc.) here. Rules bugs/issues should be posted in the Ruleset bugs topic.
    Last edited by deer_buster; June 18th, 2020 at 21:56.

Known Issues
    Last edited by deer_buster; June 18th, 2020 at 21:57.

***reserved

***reserved 2

***reserved 3

***reserved 4

Sweet! I had planned to do this but no mod to have it Sticky:

Added to Subbed threads...
    Last edited by madman; June 18th, 2020 at 22:45.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I've encountered numerous issues with ability or item description text. Several entries seem to be cutoff too early and/or too late, but the more common issue was description text for the entry I was looking at seemed to be copied from a previous entry in whatever list I was looking at (most frequently it was the item directly before it, but not always). Another one that I distinctly remember is that there's 2 identical entries for the Solarian "Gravity Shield" Revelation, 1 at lvl 14 & a 2nd at lvl 16. I'm assuming one of those is a duplicate, but I haven't dug any further than that for that specific issue. IDK if this could be related or have some effect on these issues, but I own no content myself & I'm logged into the game of a user w/ an Ultimate License.

Do reports for these things belong in this thread? I can try to retrace my steps on the issues I found, but I don't want to go through all the required effort to document all of it if this isn't the right thread, or if I should be looking at some other issue that could be the root cause.

This should probably be in a FGU program specific thread, but is is occurring during Starfinder games.

3 times in 2 sessions the Program appears to change it's version date mid-use.

What happens:
    - Players lose connection mid-game
    - Everyone restarts their program
    - GM Restarts the program the version is Ultimate v4.0.0 (2020-04-15) even though it was 2020-06-12 at beginning of play. This is the updated version - update done just before play.
    - Doing an Update starts the update process with no program updating happening.
    - Cancel the update process while going through the already updated modules, then click "Launch Fantasy Grounds" button, then program shows the correct version date for today, Ultimate v4.0.0 (2020-06-12).
    - Players can connect.

This is repeatable, albeit, when it occurs.
    Last edited by Griffonbait; June 28th, 2020 at 10:39.

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Dawn of Flame, Soliders of Brass AP#14.

Encounter A5. Exhibit Balcony. In module, it's got it as a Patrol-Class Secuity Robot, however in the book it is a Observer-Class Security Robot.

Thread Information