5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    You add an effect to the character labeled sunlight
    Right, seems I have another ext/mod that is interfering, just tested with only your ext/mod and working fine now thanks
    Any chance of also adding Sunlight Hypersensitivity as per Vampires?
    The vampire takes 20 radiant damage when it starts its turn in sunlight. While in sunlight, it has disadvantage on Attack rolls and Ability Checks.

FYI, found conflicting extension, Automatic Pack tactics 1.7 it seemsCapture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    Right, seems I have another ext/mod that is interfering, just tested with only your ext/mod and working fine now thanks
    Any chance of also adding Sunlight Hypersensitivity as per Vampires?
    The vampire takes 20 radiant damage when it starts its turn in sunlight. While in sunlight, it has disadvantage on Attack rolls and Ability Checks.
    I was looking into that, as well a couple other things, but I hit a roadblock. I'm still planning on it, but I haven't been feeling well these past couple months and haven't been able to do much.

Good Day ScriedRaven
    I hope you feel better soon

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    I was looking into that, as well a couple other things, but I hit a roadblock. I'm still planning on it, but I haven't been feeling well these past couple months and haven't been able to do much.
    All good, take the time to be better of course!

Thread Information