5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    After the latest update today, I'm getting an error with 5e - vision:
    When I cast a spell, I get this error:
    [7/17/2022 10:47:57 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save_vision.lua"]:30: attempt to call field 'getActor' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    After the latest update today, I'm getting an error with 5e - vision:
    When I cast a spell, I get this error:
    [7/17/2022 10:47:57 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save_vision.lua"]:30: attempt to call field 'getActor' (a nil value)
    Hmm, I'm unable to replicate this, do you have the most recent version? "scripts/manager_action_save_vision.lua" doesn't exist in the download file.

And I just realized that they never implemented the auto disadvantage in darkness, and I never fixed the effect names, yay.

Thank you. I'll check I have the most recent version and then test again. It may be a conflict with another extension. I just know that when 5e-vision was active, I was getting an error, and when disabled, I wasn't.

I downloaded it again, and now I'm not getting an error, so maybe I had an old version, or maybe I had a glitch, or maybe whatever was conflicting and throwing up the error got fixed (fgu updated again today). Either way, seems all good now. Thanks for the fast help!

Thread Information