5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    You add an effect to the character labeled sunlight
    Right, seems I have another ext/mod that is interfering, just tested with only your ext/mod and working fine now thanks
    Any chance of also adding Sunlight Hypersensitivity as per Vampires?
    The vampire takes 20 radiant damage when it starts its turn in sunlight. While in sunlight, it has disadvantage on Attack rolls and Ability Checks.

FYI, found conflicting extension, Automatic Pack tactics 1.7 it seemsCapture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    Right, seems I have another ext/mod that is interfering, just tested with only your ext/mod and working fine now thanks
    Any chance of also adding Sunlight Hypersensitivity as per Vampires?
    The vampire takes 20 radiant damage when it starts its turn in sunlight. While in sunlight, it has disadvantage on Attack rolls and Ability Checks.
    I was looking into that, as well a couple other things, but I hit a roadblock. I'm still planning on it, but I haven't been feeling well these past couple months and haven't been able to do much.

Good Day ScriedRaven
    I hope you feel better soon

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    I was looking into that, as well a couple other things, but I hit a roadblock. I'm still planning on it, but I haven't been feeling well these past couple months and haven't been able to do much.
    All good, take the time to be better of course!

I don't see any recent postings so I hope this extension is still supported. I am getting the following error at load time with the Vision extension enabled.
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2_vision.lua"]:7: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)
    Testing Conditions:
    FGU v4.0.10 Ultimate (2021-02-04)
    FGU update performed 2021-02-16
    Build Channel: Live
    Server Type: Cloud
    Server List: Public
    Extensions: 5E - Vision v1.3
    Rulesets Used:
    D&D 5e ruleset v3.3.12
    Core RPG ruleset v.3.3.12A

Update: As of the latest FGU update "ActorManager2" no longer exists. All extensions using this will need to be updated to account for this change.

Fantasy Grounds\Extensions\5E - Vision\extension.xml (1 hit)
    Line 19: <script name="ActorManager2VIS" file="scripts/manager_actor2_vision.lua" />
    Fantasy Grounds\Extensions\5E - Vision\scripts\manager_action_attack_vision.lua (2 hits)
    Line 168: local nBonusStat, nBonusEffects = ActorManager2.getAbilityEffectsBonus(rSource, sActionStat);
    Line 226: local bDefADV, bDefDIS = ActorManager2.getDefenseAdvantage(rSource, rTarget, aAttackFilter);
    Fantasy Grounds\Extensions\5E - Vision\scripts\manager_action_save_vision.lua (7 hits)
    Line 126: local nMod, bADV, bDIS, sAddText = ActorManager2.getSave(rActor, sSave);
    Line 326: local nBonusStat, nBonusEffects = ActorManager2.getAbilityEffectsBonus(rSource, sSaveAbility);
    Line 503: local nMod, bADV, bDIS, sAddText = ActorManager2.getSave(rActor, "constitution");
    Line 681: if ActorManager2.getPercentWounded(rSource) >= 1 then
    Line 685: local _,sOriginalStatus = ActorManager2.getPercentWounded(rSource);
    Line 757: local _,sNewStatus = ActorManager2.getPercentWounded(rSource);
    Line 840: local nMod, bADV, bDIS, sAddText = ActorManager2.getSave(rActor, "constitution");
    Fantasy Grounds\Extensions\5E - Vision\scripts\manager_action_skill_vision.lua (3 hits)
    Line 72: local nMod, bADV, bDIS, sAddText = ActorManager2.getCheck(rActor, sAbility:lower(), sSkill);
    Line 122: nMod, bADV, bDIS, sAddText = ActorManager2.getCheck(rActor, sAbility, sSkill);
    Line 268: local nBonusStat, nBonusEffects = ActorManager2.getAbilityEffectsBonus(rSource, sAbility);
    Fantasy Grounds\Extensions\5E - Vision\scripts\manager_actor2_vision.lua (4 hits)
    Line 7: ActorManager2.getDefenseAdvantage = getDefenseAdvantage;
    Line 8: ActorManager2.getDefenseValue = getDefenseValue;
    Line 157: nDefenseStatMod = ActorManager2.getAbilityBonus(rDefender, sDefenseStat);
    Line 187: nBonusStat = ActorManager2.getAbilityEffectsBonus(rDefender, sDefenseStat);
    Last edited by Broken.Arrow; February 17th, 2021 at 08:09. Reason: Update Info

Actualy editing the scripts\manager_actor2_vision.lua and changeing all instances of ActorManager2 for ActorManager5E should do the trick, it worked in other one, seems with the systems updates they changed the name of that variable.

Edit, actually in all 4 scripts should be changed I think.
    Last edited by MasterZamna; February 21st, 2021 at 22:30.

Thanks for the assist. Modifying the instances worked. You wouldn't by chance know a quick fix for this error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save_vision.lua"]:681: attempt to call field 'getPercentWounded' (a nil value)

It appears when the character drops to 0 hp.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterZamna View Post
    Actualy editing the scripts\manager_actor2_vision.lua and changeing all instances of ActorManager2 for ActorManager5E should do the trick, it worked in other one, seems with the systems updates they changed the name of that variable.

Edit, actually in all 4 scripts should be changed I think.
    Thanks, I've been a bit busy the past while, so I haven't had time to look into what the update changed. I'll try and update the extension when I can

Quote Originally Posted by Broken.Arrow View Post
    Thanks for the assist. Modifying the instances worked. You wouldn't by chance know a quick fix for this error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save_vision.lua"]:681: attempt to call field 'getPercentWounded' (a nil value)

It appears when the character drops to 0 hp.
    I fixed this in the new version, but what happened is they changed "getPercentWounded" to "getWoundPercent".

Thread Information