DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Bracers of armor not adding to armor

I have a monk PC who just got bracers of armor +1 and when we have it equipped, it does not add the +1 to armor. We ended up manualy adding the armor in during the session.

After the game I pulled the bracers of armor +1 from pf core module and pfrpg magic items module that came with fgu.
    Both do not add the +1 to armor.

Just reporting as I find things while I play inside FGU PF 1e.

-Kyramus

Blog Entries
    Please post ruleset specific questions in the ruleset specific forum. It will help us provide quicker answers that are more accurate and less general. This forum is for Testing of the Beta channel. FGU specific questions should go in the FGU Early Release forum

This is actually not a bug with PF1e. Most rulesets do not adjust character statistics automatically, you need to either modify the character sheet or add an appropriate effect I believe the PF sub-forum not only has more info on this, but also has an Effects Library to help you have pre-prepared effects you can place on characters as applicable.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just wondering as some items carry the effects over so I wasn't sure if this was missed or not. I'll look at other things to see if i notice anything else and i'll post it in FGU early release if i notice it's more wide spread than just one thing.
    Thanks,
    Kyramus

Blog Entries
    In most rulesets, only armor and weapons have any automation built into them. And armor only interms of a few things (AC, max dex and skill check penalties). While weapons only have attack & damage actions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information