DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Garbled Text

This seems to be occurring for me in multiple places. On headings for NPCs, heading of a story, and in the reference guide builder. It's always the large bold text and it seems to be increasing in frequency, like it was on a couple of places, now it's on several different spots. I've tried unloading everything, no extensions, no modules...copy/paste, manually enter it...nothing seems to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGCrate View Post
    This seems to be occurring for me in multiple places. On headings for NPCs, heading of a story, and in the reference guide builder. It's always the large bold text and it seems to be increasing in frequency, like it was on a couple of places, now it's on several different spots. I've tried unloading everything, no extensions, no modules...copy/paste, manually enter it...nothing seems to fix it.
    What ruleset, what module/modules?

Screenshot demonstrating what you mean by garbled text?

While you are taking screenshots for Jiiminimonka, please take a few other screenshots with your UI scaled to different percentages ( chat command “/scaleui [value between 50 and 200]” ) and see if that changes the text output for you. Maybe take some screenshots of that, as well.

Thread Information