STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Extension] Dying/Death/Wounded Token Overlays

Hello my fellow PF2E GM's...

I have taken over Kelrugem's excellent Overlay Extension he created for Pathfinder and updated it to work correctly with PF2E.

Extension: Overlay PF2
    Description: Dying/Death/Wounded Token Overlays for PF2E
    Author: Kelrugem (PF2E version by Cupcakus)
    Requires: PFRPG2 version 12+, works with both FG Classic and FG Unity.
    Current Version: 1.1.1 (June 12, 2020)

NOTES:
    • There are 4 stages of wounded: Light, Moderate, Heavy, Critical
    • Creatures marked as "Foe"(red) in the Combat Tracker will only have 2 stages of wounded unless you set the Wound Categories setting to "Detailed"
    • Creatures marked as "Foe"(red) in the Combat Tracker will get the dead overlay at 0 HP
    • All other in the Combat Tracker will get the stabilized overlay at 0 HP
    • Creatures at 0 HP with the Dying effect applied will get the dying overlay
    • Creatures at 0 HP with the Dead effect applied will get the dead overlay

[CHANGELOG]
    1.1.0 (6/11/2020) Initial Release
    1.1.1 (6/12/2020) Removed the need for a separate extension for Unity and Classic. Fixed sizing issue in Unity that prevented tokens from being clickable on some maps.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Cupcakus; June 12th, 2020 at 18:25.

You sir are doing great work! thank you.

Ill update my Classic and Unity tonight. Our next game is the 20th but ill do some testing tonight!

Shout out to Keurlgum > thank you for the extension, Cupkakus, thank you for updating and getting it set for Pathfinder 2!

Thanks for updating the extension, very useful and appreciated!

We are using this in one of my games, and it is awesome, but for some reason the overlay is huge on some maps, and small on others. Is there a way to adjust the sized of the overlay?

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    We are using this in one of my games, and it is awesome, but for some reason the overlay is huge on some maps, and small on others. Is there a way to adjust the sized of the overlay?
    Do you use Cupcakus's extension in FGU? Then that is probably why, one needs to adjust the scaling for FGU separately; I had to do that for my 3.5e/PF1 version. It is easy to adjust and I can provide the pieces of that code, if Cupcakus wishes so

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Do you use Cupcakus's extension in FGU? Then that is probably why, one needs to adjust the scaling for FGU separately; I had to do that for my 3.5e/PF1 version. It is easy to adjust and I can provide the pieces of that code, if Cupcakus wishes so
    I'm also running into this issue using the extension in FGU. It works, but as the above poster said, the overlay texture gets large enough to make it difficult to select adjacent tokens. Would love a fix for this.

Greetings. I have been using cupkakus' version of this extension and it has been working just fine. Today however when the token is killed a large circle appears over the token and takes up a large area inside the square. I see Keulgrum has fix but just need to know what to fix inside the extension.

Happy New Year!

Thread Information