FG Spreadshirt Swag

I want to add/create a monster from Bestiary 2

Greetings folks. I know this is an easy answer for for some reason I can't figure it out. My group needs to run into a random encounter and there are a few of the new monsters I want to use from the Bestiary 2.

Is there a templet or something in FG that i can use to input the information?

Any advice is appreciated.

Add a new NPC in the Bestiary list. Standard sidebar data list functionality - just like you would add a new story entry. Then fill out all the fields in the blank NPC record that pops up.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Might want to check out the Creature Parser extension https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rser-Extension

Trenloe thanks, Kaernunnos what is the functionality of the parser?

The parser allows you to copy and paste the text block of a creature from paizo into the creature entry in FG and it will parse and fill out most things for the creature. If you want to import/create a bunch of monsters it can really speed things up. There are a couple of gotchas depending on the exact format, but the page for the parser extension explains all of them well IMO.

Trenloe thanks, Kaernunnos what is the functionality of the parser?

Not sure if you meant to double post, but as Hykim said it tries to automatically create a npc/monster from the stat block you copy paste to it. If you read through that thread youll see it some times takes a little adjustment in word spacing or order, but should be a quick way to import the monster you need. But, im not sure if it works with the newest changes to npc sheets, and i cant test it right now.

Kaer, this was a double post. I am on the newest version right now. > Actually I am on Trenloe's test server I should probably migrate back to live. I will work on my campaign tonight and see if i can copy n paste which would save tons of time!

Thread Information