5E Character Create Playlist

[LFP][Savage Worlds] DM looking for a Couple Players for High Fantasy

DM Looking for A Couple Players

So I am an Eberron DM looking to refresh my group. I am looking for the right players, not just any players.

Game System: Savage Worlds
    Time Zone: UTC -6
    Day of the week: Currently playing Monday Nites but willing to move the game.
    Planned Duration: Plot Point Campaigns 3 to 4 hours.
    Platform: Fantasy Grounds
    Voice Software: Discord or zoom as we like video.
    Number of players: 1 or 2 players, maybe 3.

I am really big into having a good story, that is why I DM to tell an awesome story together with the players. What is the story of the characters? What is the story we are creating as a gaming group? Looking for players that want to journey in the same group together. We have lot's of ideas for the next campaign and am interested in getting a couple players who are engaged in driving the campaign and developing the lore of the world. Our games run heavy into story and role playing. Definitely some combat, but that is there to drive the story.

I have been DMing for a few decades. Have moved to online games given the current situation. Love Eberron and been playing in Eberron for years now. I am not interested in gaming just to game, I am interested in having fun with a good story. I love the Noir, intrigue, moral ambiguity, and the fresh look of Eberron on classic high fantasy. 2 years ago (thanks to Manifest Zone) I swtiched to running Eberron using Savage Worlds System. I love it, this system was made for the kinds of stories Eberron can tell.

PM me or reply here if you are interested. I am interested in spending some time chatting with you to see if there is a good match for our sytles, then maybe we will all run a one shot or two to feel things out.

Let me know if you are interested.
    Last edited by Panzermeyer; June 11th, 2020 at 00:09.

Thread Information