STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 28 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

The action for Spear of Purity incorrectly has the damage for evil creatures set as 1d8/caster level. It should be 1d8/2 caster levels. The damage for evil outsiders is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    The action for Lightning Bolt mistakenly has the save setup as Reflex negates not Reflex half.
    Thank you. I have fixed that. The fix will be included in the next release. Should be sometime next week.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    The action for Spear of Purity incorrectly has the damage for evil creatures set as 1d8/caster level. It should be 1d8/2 caster levels. The damage for evil outsiders is correct.
    Thank you mozmonar. That has been fixed and will be included in the next release.

Version 3.6 has been uploaded. This version includes spell actions for all spells Level 0 -6

It also has the fixes to Lightning Bolt and Spear of Purity that were identified by mozmonar.

Version 3.7 has been uploaded. This version includes spell actions for all spells Level 0 - 7

Version 3.8 has been uploaded. This version includes spell actions for all spells Level 0 - 8

In addition, all of the spells can now be edited.

Great work, this is an amazing project. It is really helpfull for us

Flesh to Stone could have the petrified effect, it's not perfect, since as far as I know there is no 0 dex effect, but it's something

Quote Originally Posted by Thamyor View Post
    Flesh to Stone could have the petrified effect, it's not perfect, since as far as I know there is no 0 dex effect, but it's something
    The petrified effect has been added. This is in the latest version (4.0)

Version 4.0 has been uploaded. All spells (0-9) now have spell actions. This completes this phase of the updates for this module.

I will continue to watch this thread and make any changes that are posted but other than that no major changes (for at least a few weeks ).

At some point in the future I do plan to go through the entries to try and catch anything that needs cleaning up.
    And am also planning to create a new version that will take advantage of the excellent features in Kelrugem's 'Save vs Tags' extension.
    But for right now I will be taking a little bit of a rest from this module.

Thread Information