DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 28 First 1234513 ... Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

Quote Originally Posted by beelezebrent View Post
    Sure thing, it's when you are searching and pulls from the Level information in your screen shot. In your reference mod, you've used lower case. E.g. cleric. Other mod spell supplements use other cases, but I suppose if you've gathered most of the spells it may be a moot point. It's an annoying point for me on the original PFRPG (Clr) vs their other data files as well - such as Ultimate Magic (Cleric).

Attachment 37533
    I've updated all my school and source information to be upper case which matches the Pathfinder Core Rules book. So a little better with at least those 2 matching. But as you already indicated there are other modules that use different standards for these and unfortunately, nothing I can do about those.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

These changes will show up when I release the next update which should be in the next few days.

Version 3.4 has been uploaded.

This version contains actions for all 0 - 4th level spells.

Additional Changes
    Fireball Spell - Fixed typo. Split the cast action into 2 actions. 1 for the Ranged Touch Attack and 1 for the Reflex save. Updated the Reflex save to only apply half damage on a successful save.

Update Source and School information to be Capitalized.

I have a question for all of you.

Can there be too many actions on a spell? If so, how many is too many?

Take as an example the spell 'Invoke Deity'. It has numerous options. To account for all of those options requires 2 Cast Actions, 3 Damage Actions, 23 Effect Actions and 1 Heal Action.

That takes up a lot of space on the screen. Is that too much space? Would it be better not to put the options for a spell that needs this much space? Or is it worth the space to have all the possible options already defined?

InvokeDeity.jpg

I think it's fine, the user can quickly delete any effect he isn't going to use, for the spell in question each deity has like 4-5 domains, and you surely would find some of them to be useless.

Version 3.5 has been uploaded.

This version contains actions for all 0 - 5th level spells.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post

Thank you very much

By the way, in my new version of save versus tags the tag parser will now also add tags to your spell modules (it is not uploaded yet, but in the next hours) So, the tag problem is done now

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thank you very much

By the way, in my new version of save versus tags the tag parser will now also add tags to your spell modules (it is not uploaded yet, but in the next hours) So, the tag problem is done now
    Thanks Kelrugem, that's excellent. Once I have added actions for all levels my next project will be to create a new version that makes use of the IFTAG operator. Having all the tags added by your extension automatically will make that much easier.

Thanks Kelrugem, that's excellent. Once I have added actions for all levels my next project will be to create a new version that makes use of the IFTAG operator. Having all the tags added by your extension automatically will make that much easier.
    Wow, that would be very nice, thanks Looking forward to the next modules

thank you!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

The action for Lightning Bolt mistakenly has the save setup as Reflex negates not Reflex half.

Thread Information