DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 28 First ... 152324252627 ... Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    For the Light spells, I can see that you coded it like so: Light; LIGHT: 20 torch
    But, from the Presets effects, the Spell - Light has this code instead: LIGHT: 20 light
    Same thing for the Daylight spell: LIGHT: 60 daylight instead of Daylight; LIGHT: 60 lantern

Would it be possible to change them in the spellbook?

I ask because in Options, there is a new "Token Lights" menu that lets us change the settings of the presets!
    That way, we can modify the look and feel of the light and daylight spell without changing the presets for the torch and the lantern!

Thank you very much ^^
    I have made both of those changes to my local copy. I have a number of pending changes. I'm planning on releasing another version in a day or two.

Will these changes include Kelrugem's full overlay extension's new features with the usage of the d divider and the value limit? Ex:
    Barkskin; AC: 1 [d3CL4], naturalenhancement

Also, have all the magical lights been changed to light instead of torch as well?

If so, that's awesome!
    Last edited by Khoredran; May 17th, 2021 at 14:10. Reason: changed barkskin armor type bonus

Also, have all the magical lights been changed to light instead of torch as well?
    Some, not all.
    All the ones that were 'torch' are now 'light', except for Continual Flame which specifically states that is looks like a torch.
    All the ones that were 'lantern' are now 'daylight'

There are others that have specific settings (E.G. Corpse Light) those retained their specific settings.

These are the spells that were changed.
    Changed to LIGHT:20 light
    • Dancing Lights
    • Light
    • Revealing Light

Changed to LIGHT:60 daylight
    • Blade of Light
    • Brightest Light
    • Burst with Light -- LIGHT:30 daylight
    • Daylight

Will these changes include Kelrugem's full overlay extension's new features with the usage of the d divider and the value limit? Ex:
    Barkskin; AC: 1 [d3CL4], naturalenhancement
    No, these changes will not include Kelrugem's full overlay extension, or any other extension.
    The base version of this module will never include any extensions that would be required in order for the module to work. Not everyone uses extensions and I don't want to block people who don't use extensions from using this module.

I am, however, working on a parallel version of this module, called 'PFRPG - Spellbook Extended', that will include Kelrugem's 'Full Overlay' extension and BMOS' Extended Natural and Armor AC Bonus Types' extension.

I will be releasing that module sometime in the middle of this week.

At that point I will maintain both modules simultaneously so that those who use the extensions can benefit from the added features these extensions provide but those who don't want to use the extensions can continue to use the original version that doesn't require the extensions.

I am, however, working on a parallel version of this module, called 'PFRPG - Spellbook Extended', that will include Kelrugem's 'Full Overlay' extension and BMOS' Extended Natural and Armor AC Bonus Types' extension.
    Oh... I want to use that with all my heart <3

With that in mind, would you consider also the integration of the AURA extension?
    That way, things like Magic Circle against (insert alignment) would be automatic, Ex:

Magic Circle Against Evil; AURA: 10 all; IFT:ALIGN(evil); AC: 2 deflection; SAVE: 2 resistance
    REMOVE: Magic Circle Against Evil; AURA: 10 all; IFT:ALIGN(evil); AC: 2 deflection; SAVE: 2 resistance

(it can be dispelled and there would be only these two effects, unless there is the "roll" for shaking out of domination/charms/possession effects missing)

We could then integrate the IFTAG: charm, compulsion; SAVE: 2 morale
    Last edited by Khoredran; May 17th, 2021 at 17:49. Reason: Added Aura extension suggestion

Version 7.1 has been uploaded.

It contains changes to LIGHT settings to sync them with the built in light settings -- thank you Khoredan
    Changed to LIGHT:20 light
    • Dancing Lights
    • Light
    • Revealing Light

Changed to LIGHT:60 daylight
    • Blade of Light
    • Brightest Light
    • Burst with Light -- LIGHT:30 daylight
    • Daylight

It also contains changes to a number of other spells that I identified discrepancies with.

Fix Confusion Text -- No effect changes just description text change
    • Cloak of Chaos
    • Fools' Forbiddance
    • Insanity
    • Maddening Oubliette
    • Prismatic Sphere
    • Prismatic Spray
    • Prismatic Wall
    • Sabotage Construct
    • Scintillating Pattern
    • Spellscourge
    • Symbol of Insanity
    • Temporal Divergence
    • Word of Chaos

Add Invisible Effect
    • Fool's Teleport
    • Invisibility Bubble
    • Invisibility Bubble, Giant
    • Invisibility Bubble, Mass
    • Invisibility, Mass

Other Changes
    • Black Spot - Add targeting effects (IFT)
    • Bone Fists - Add 'natural' type to AC bonus
    • Dispel Chaos - Add 'deflection' type to AC bonus
    • Dispel Evil - Add 'deflection' type to AC bonus
    • Dispel Good - Add 'deflection' type to AC bonus
    • Dispel Law - Add 'deflection' type to AC bonus
    • Faerie Fire - Add lighting effects
    • Glimpse the Hidden - Add spell link
    • Guardian of Faith - Add 'deflection' type to AC bonus
    • Id Insinuation II - Add remove effect
    • Invoke Primal Power - Add 'natural' type to AC bonus
    • Planar Aegis - Fix typo in description
    • Poison Breath - Add spell link
    • Protection From Chaos, Communal - Add 'deflection' type to AC bonus
    • Protection From Good, Communal - Add 'deflection' type to AC bonus
    • Scorching Ash Form - Add spell link
    • Silk to Steel - Add 'shield' type to AC bonus
    • Veil of Heaven - Add 'sacred' type to AC and Save
    • Ward Shield - Fix Cleric Spell Level
    • Wind Walk - Add spell link
    • Wooden Wing shield - Add 'shield' type to AC bonus
    • Zone of Foul Flames - Add duration effect

Version 8.0 has been uploaded

This version sees the syncing of both modules (PFRPG - Spellbook and PFRPG - Spellbook Extended) to this thread. Moving forward changes to both versions will be made in this thread.

Changes to Both Versions
    • Beacon of Luck - Changed wording of effect.
    • Burning Hands - Changed damage to half if save is made
    • Clenched Fist - Changed Attack and CMB effects to use the correct formula (previously hard coded)
    • Defending Bone - Duration added.
    • Jatembe's Ire - Changed description text to link to other referenced spells instead of including full wording of the other referenced spells.
    • Miasmatic Aura - Changed description text to link to other referenced spells instead of including full wording of the other referenced spells.
    • Telekinetic Charge - Changed Level text for Cleric from 9 to 4.

Changes to PFRPG - Spellbook Extended
    • Aura of Distraction - Changed to use COC:-5 effect
    • Remove Fear - Changed to use IFTAG effect

Thank you to Svandal for identify several of these changes.

I figured out what the xml replaces tag does. Still useful for you but not what I had originally hoped:
    <replaces>Multiple tags allowed. Specifies any module names which this module overrides. Any links to the old module name will be redirected to this module, as long as the old module is not open.

A suggestion for enlarge person and reduce person. Add the +- to stealth checks in the spell.
    This is from your spell book:
    Enlarge Person;STR:2 size;DEX:-2 size;AC:-1 size;ATK:-1 size;CMB:2 size;CMD:1 size
    It can be modified to this:
    Enlarge Person;STR:2 size;DEX:-2 size;AC:-1 size;ATK:-1 size;CMB:2 size;CMD:1 size; SKILL: -4 stealth

Reduce person is similar, but opposite, so:
    SKILL: +4 stealth

Link to stealth checks where it says size:
    https://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/stealth/

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    A suggestion for enlarge person and reduce person. Add the +- to stealth checks in the spell.
    This is from your spell book:
    Enlarge Person;STR:2 size;DEX:-2 size;AC:-1 size;ATK:-1 size;CMB:2 size;CMD:1 size
    It can be modified to this:
    Enlarge Person;STR:2 size;DEX:-2 size;AC:-1 size;ATK:-1 size;CMB:2 size;CMD:1 size; SKILL: -4 stealth

Reduce person is similar, but opposite, so:
    SKILL: +4 stealth

Link to stealth checks where it says size:
    https://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/stealth/
    If you make that change you should add the fly skill modification as well, which should be -2 (+2 for reduce). And they should also have the size type, so: SKILL: -4 size,stealth; SKILL: -2 size,fly

Thread Information