FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 22 of 28 First ... 122021222324 ... Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I'm seeing a few spells with the "Battering Blast" effect where it doesn't seem to make sense.
    Nice catch bmos. Looks like I got a little overzealous with cutting and pasting back in version 4.7.

Version 6.1 has been released with fixes for this.

Their were 3 Spells affected. Barbed Chains, Forceful Hand, and Grasping Hand.

Note that this did not affect the effects, it was a typo on the label only.

The Effect/Target field of Sepia Snake Sigil seems to have some random text pasted in the middle of it: "one touched book or wrinstantaneousen work"

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    The Effect/Target field of Sepia Snake Sigil seems to have some random text pasted in the middle of it: "one touched book or wrinstantaneousen work"
    Hmm, that's strange. It looks fine for me. Can you confirm that you have the latest version of the spellbook and then drag a new copy of the spell to the character sheet and let me know if you still see the random text?

This is what it looks like on my version. I've highlighted the field that I believe you are referring to.

Sepia Snake Sigil.jpg
    Last edited by dllewell; March 24th, 2021 at 13:58.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    drag a new copy of the spell to the character sheet
    I made an extension to help with re-adding spells to get the latest data:

If you use Upgrade NPC Actions v1.12+ you can now right-click the spell and click re-parse to re-import it with any new changes from the this Spellbook module

It should also be helpful for new users, since it means they can just right click and reparse to upgrade to your actions instead of having to delete the old spells and drag them in from your module.
    Last edited by bmos; March 24th, 2021 at 17:08.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I made an extension to help with re-adding spells to get the latest data:

If you use Upgrade NPC Actions v1.12+ you can now right-click the spell and click re-parse to re-import it with any new changes from the this Spellbook module

It should also be helpful for new users, since it means they can just right click and reparse to upgrade to your actions instead of having to delete the old spells and drag them in from your module.
    That is pretty awesome. Thank you bmos

With the incoming Token Light Vision update (supposed to be released TOMORROW!!!!), will we see all the darkness and light spells (as well as true seeing, blindsense, blindsight(echolocation), darkvision, etc) of the Spellbook modified to let the effects work with the new lighting mechanics? Because that would be awesome!

Pg 17

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    With the incoming Token Light Vision update (supposed to be released TOMORROW!!!!), will we see all the darkness and light spells (as well as true seeing, blindsense, blindsight(echolocation), darkvision, etc) of the Spellbook modified to let the effects work with the new lighting mechanics? Because that would be awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Hadn't actually seen the info on the new lighting effects. Yes, once those get introduced I will add them to the appropriate spells.

Where did people get this information about the lighting release? I saw it several times today It was only mentioned that at earliest the week of 5 April, but nothing fixed; following the laboratory/beta test, there seems to be some decisions still to be made (FoW stuff and how the token vision/light of the sidebar interacts with the effects

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Where did people get this information about the lighting release? I saw it several times today It was only mentioned that at earliest the week of 5 April, but nothing fixed; following the laboratory/beta test, there seems to be some decisions still to be made (FoW stuff and how the token vision/light of the sidebar interacts with the effects
    It was carefully hidden in a facebook post on the Fantasy Ground page written by one of the dev, he said (1st april), but it might be... and april's fool... xD

It was carefully hidden in a facebook post on the Fantasy Ground page written by one of the dev, he said (1st april), but it might be... and april's fool... xD
    lol, yeah, I'd expect that it is an April's fool But who knows

Thread Information