STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 28 First ... 111920212223 ... Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

this is so very much appreciated. thank you dllewell!

Awesome! For future consideration: lighting effects (you're probably already planning these).

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Check remove works
    Pretty sure REMOVE: works correctly as long as the relevant stat has not changed.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Awesome! For future consideration: lighting effects (you're probably already planning these).

Pretty sure REMOVE: works correctly as long as the relevant stat has not changed.
    Sorry those were my internal notes when testing. Yes, the REMOVE works fine

Hadn't actually seen the info on the new lighting effects. Yes, once those get introduced I will add them to the appropriate spells.

Thank you for the update! I had an NPC with the spell and could not find it.

I have a quick, hopefully not stupid, question. I was looking at the effect of barkskin:

Barkskin;AC:1 [TCL] natural

What does [TCL] do? I can't find anything about that descriptor on the various wikis or other information I can find about effects.

Also, some spells have [Y] at the end of the name. What does that mean?

Maybe my search fu is off and if these were easy to search answers, then sorry about wasting time.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by flobot View Post
    What does [TCL] do?
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Specific-Notes

[TCL] = 1/3 of your caster level. 1 [TCL] = 1 + 1/3 of your caster level.
    I would imagine Q and T have not been added to the wiki yet as they're new. They follow the same rules as H which is there, but are quarter or third rather than half.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Specific-Notes

[TCL] = 1/3 of your caster level. 1 [TCL] = 1 + 1/3 of your caster level.
    I would imagine Q and T have not been added to the wiki yet as they're new. They follow the same rules as H which is there, but are quarter or third rather than half.
    Ah, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by flobot View Post

Also, some spells have [Y] at the end of the name. What does that mean?

Maybe my search fu is off and if these were easy to search answers, then sorry about wasting time.

Thanks.
    [Y] indicates that there is a Mythic version of that particular spell. The details for the Mythic version of the spell are in the description but there are no Effects set up for the Mythic spell.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    [Y] indicates that there is a Mythic version of that particular spell. The details for the Mythic version of the spell are in the description but there are no Effects set up for the Mythic spell.
    Thanks for the explanation.

I'm seeing a few spells with the "Battering Blast" effect where it doesn't seem to make sense.

Thread Information