FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 28 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

I think RESIST: 5 nonlethal may help here then because it is effectively that (but I do not know that spell completely )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I think RESIST: 5 nonlethal may help here then because it is effectively that (but I do not know that spell completely )
    I think that would do it, exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    I think that would do it, exactly
    OK, now I see what you were referring to Zygmunt

I agree, RESIST:5 nonlethal is the way to go. I have changed that in my local working version and will include it with the next release.

Thank you finding that one.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    OK, now I see what you were referring to Zygmunt

I agree, RESIST:5 nonlethal is the way to go. I have changed that in my local working version and will include it with the next release.

Thank you finding that one.
    all progress is progress

it's a great module, carry on carrying on!

New Version (5.0) has been uploaded.

Spell cleanup completed for all spells.

This effectively completes the PFRPG - Spellbook. I have no more pending work for this module. I am, however, fully aware that their are going to be spells that are incorrect and I will continue to fix these as they are identified.

Ablative Barrier - Fixed DR. Thank you Zygmunt and Kelrugem

Next Step - Integrate with Kelrugem's Save vs Tags Extensions

I am now going to start working on a version of the Spellbook that works with the Save vs Tags extension. This will be in addition to the original PFRPG - Spellbook, it will not replace that original version.

So now I am going to ask for all your help. Please identify any spells you can think of that would benefit from the effects that are in the Save vs Tags extension.

These are the spells that I have currently identified (I'm sure there are many more) -
    • Battle Trance
    • Black Spot
    • Blast Barrier
    • Bless
    • Burst of Glory
    • Burst with Light
    • Calcific Touch
    • Caustic Blood
    • Conjured Dead Fall
    • Dance of a Hundred Cuts
    • Dance of a Thousand Cuts
    • Dazzling Blade, Mass
    • Debilitating Pain
    • Debilitating Pain, Mass
    • Enervation
    • Energy Drain
    • Guardian of Faith
    • Invisibility
    • Spit Venom
    • Suppress Charms and Compulsions
    • Sword To Snake
    • Thirsting Entanglement
    • Thought Worm
    • Tough Crowd
    • True Seeing
    • Vermin Shape
    • Viper Bomb Admixture
    • Vision of Hell
    • Ward Shield
    • Wrathful Mantle
    • Zone of Foul Flames

What would cause the description of the spell to be empty after dragging it into a character sheet? I was having this issue in a game I was playing in last night and was causing me to have to manually fill in the descriptions. Is there an extension that this module is relying on?

EDIT: This is not specific to this module. I will be starting a new thread in the house of healing.
    Last edited by darrenan; January 17th, 2021 at 19:11.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    What would cause the description of the spell to be empty after dragging it into a character sheet? I was having this issue in a game I was playing in last night and was causing me to have to manually fill in the descriptions. Is there an extension that this module is relying on?

EDIT: This is not specific to this module. I will be starting a new thread in the house of healing.
    darrenan - I'm not sure what would cause that. I am not able to replicate the issue. When I drag a spell to the character sheet the description comes over. Both for the spells from the Core Rulebook and the spells from PFRPG - Spellbook.

No extension is required for the Spellbook in order to get the descriptions to to come over to the character sheet.

Having said, I do highly recommend the PFRPG Spell Description Formatting extension written by bmos. This makes sure that the formatting for the spell description is kept when dragging spells to the character sheet. Again, not required, just a really nice added feature.

See this thread. Read the repro steps and verify whether or not you can reproduce it. Post your results in that thread, not here.

Cause Fear could have effects added to it. They could be frightened for d4 rounds and a second effect of shaken for a round. Since these effects are already built in to PF ruleset, just need to use their names and all of the actual effects (attack rolls, saving rolls, etc.) are already calculated by the PF ruleset.

Thread Information