FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: RMC v2.1.3

RMC v2.1.3

RMC v2.1.3 is now available on the live channel. Here is the list of changes:
    [Fixed] Script error when an encounter is added to the CT if the CT is closed
    [Fixed] Error when importing a character - Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_version2.lua"]:540: attempt to index a nil value
    [Updated] Character sheet race, profession and spell list drop down lists to check for module items created from the sidebar items within the ruleset
    [Updated] Character Law text in Table 08-10

Quote Originally Posted by Prunttonner View Post
    Hi Dadakin,

Yesterday we tested CT. We noticed that OB wounded modifier (25%-50%-75% of concussion points) is applied to NPC but not to PC Character. I don't know if it's something to be fixed or I did something wrong.

I attach some screenshots.

Attachment 35920
    Attachment 35921

Regards,
    Prunttonner
    Hi Dadakin!!!

I am playing with Ruleset v2.1.3 FGU. Some minor errors has been fixed and it's awesome. But I wanted to remember you this issue, because it's a little bug, but it forces GM to change modifiers on every roll when a PC is wounded.

Prunttoner,

Hi Prunttoner,

I wasn't able to replicate it. Do you have any extensions loaded? I do see part of the modifiers extension based on some of the background graphics. Can you try it without it and let me know the results?

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Hi Dadakin,

It's easy to replicate. I've replicated it without extensions. As you can see in the images when a wounded NPC attacks a modifier is applied to OB (Wounded > 25% -- (-10), wounded > 50% -- (-20) and wounded > 75% --- (-30)). However, when a Player Character is wounded no modifier is applied when attacks, and It should be applied. I have hightlighted the modifier well applied in the first image. In the second image, no modifier is applied.

Modifier well applied.jpg
    Modifier not applied.jpg

I hope this help you to replicate the problem.

Thanks,
    Prunttonner

Hi Prunttonner,

Sorry about the confusion. I tracked it down and I am working on a fix that should be in the next release.

Dakadin

Hi Dadakin!!!

Please don't apologize!!! I'm glad to help you all I can.

Prunttonner

Hi Prunttonner,

I have the issue fixed in my dev version and it should be in the next release.
    RMC PC Hits Penalty.JPG

Dakadin

Hi Dakadin,

Great!!! I appreciate your quick response.

Thanks,
    Prunttonner
    Last edited by Prunttonner; June 12th, 2020 at 11:37.

Hi Prunttonner,

This is fixed in RMC v2.1.4. More information can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...449#post518449

Dakadin

Thread Information