FG Spreadshirt Swag

Extension logo not loading

I am trying to follow Damned's Basic Extension Coding Tutorial and I think I have it built like his but when I load the extension I keep getting a message: Ruleset Warning: Chat: Could not find icon (icon name).

Is there a size limit for this allowed icon? Or is there something else I am missing?

Any help is greatly appreciated as I feel if I can't even get this basic part right then it will be tough to go on to the next steps.

Here is a copy of the text as I have it in the extension.xml file:

<announcement text="We add the Lock Picking Skill to the Skills Tab on the character sheet; v1.0."
    icon="DragonsDen13" font="chatfont"/>
    <base>

<Icon name="DragonsDen13" file="Graphics/Logos/DragonsDen13_small.png" />

</base>

Blog Entries
    I believe the icon is supposed to be 75 x 75 pixels. Not sure where the spec on is on it though. How big is your image? And is it in the same file type as what Damned's example is?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

His icon (looking in Big Fonts Ext) is 36x36; mine is 63x68 and as far as I know it is the same file type: png (mine is made with the Windows Paint program). The file is inside a folder I created for this extension, inside my Extensions folder. Full is: "c:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds\extensions\Lock Picking\Graphics\Logos"

Only thing I can guess at is that it is not looking for it where I think it should be.

Thanks.

Use a lower case i in the icon definition.

Info on the definition here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...s/4096923/icon
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wow. Looked at that for I don't know how many times and never saw the difference. Thanks a lot for catching it.

Thread Information