DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I was on 100 but tried adjusting up and down to no avail. It is definitely extra bold and an extra space, that was super clear at 125 ui.

Since it isn't showing up for you I figure it will correct itself down the road.
    It could be I fixed this a while back and didnt push it out figuring I would do so when a major fix was applied. I seem to recall you mentioned something like this before somewhere but I can't find the note (might have been someone else).

I'll push out the update to James, let me know if this clears up your problem after next weeks update.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    It could be I fixed this a while back and didnt push it out figuring I would do so when a major fix was applied. I seem to recall you mentioned something like this before somewhere but I can't find the note (might have been someone else).

I'll push out the update to James, let me know if this clears up your problem after next weeks update.
    Is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Is fixed.
    Great!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information