5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Players for Lost Mine Of Phandelver - Friday Nights, UK time

Hey everyone,

I'm gauging the level of interest from players interested in participating in 'Lost Mine Of Phandelver'. It's relatively speculative at the moment, but if it went ahead we'd be playing on Friday evenings from 7pm GMT. I have an ultimate Classic licence so players just need a demo version to participate.

My preferred style of D&D play is one that has a good mix of combat and roleplaying. I'm not really interested in hosting an almost exclusively combat-orientated game, nor do I enjoy games in which characters embark on 20 minute monologues about their backstory while everyone twiddles their thumbs listening. (That's not a criticism of either type of play by the way, it's just that it's not my cup of tea and if that's what you're after then my games aren't going to be for you).

Inexperienced players are welcome, and if you've not played LMoP that's also handy (although not a showstopper if you have).

I should add a big caveat - I've DM'd a couple of sessions of FGC with two friends, and been a player in two sessions hosted by Fantasy Grounds College DMs. So in other words, I'm NOT a hugely experienced online DM - things may not always run smoothly. But I have to 'take the plunge' at some point and I will do my very best to ensure everyone has a great time each time we get together.

DM me if you'd like to play, giving me details of your Fantasy Grounds and D&D5e experience, the class and race you'd ideally like to play and your time zone

Hey there!

Is your offer still up?

Hi,
    if you can accept a player from germany i would like to join. For this Adventure i go with a Dwarf - the Young Flinnt Rockseeker, a very far related to the Rockseeker brothers, sent from his Family to 'learn something worthy, from real dwarves'. He is a Bard, but earns his living as a map maker.

greetings,
    chris
    DnD 5e - Dungeon Crawl Classic - Savage World - DSA

Are you still looking for players? Cause I'd like to offer myself, I'm pretty new to 5e but I've spent some time playing around the character creator in FG so I'd like to try some games. Timezones differences might be a bit of a struggle but I think I can make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorudel View Post
    Are you still looking for players? Cause I'd like to offer myself, I'm pretty new to 5e but I've spent some time playing around the character creator in FG so I'd like to try some games. Timezones differences might be a bit of a struggle but I think I can make it work.
    Same =P

Thanks everyone, I'll definitely be running LMoP soon. The only slight hold up is a forthcoming change to my ISP - I want to be sure the Port changes I need to make go through smoothly. Once that's done and I know it's working fine I'll be putting up an advert for the game.

By the way I'm more than happy to accept players who's first language isn't English as long as they're pretty fluent English speakers.

Are you still planning on running this? I did PM you as requested with the information you requested.

Cheers.

Hi there,
    If you’re still interested in new player, I’d love to join your group. But Keep in mind: this would be my first game ever. No local groups in my area.
    Even though I have a license for FG for years, I’ve never had the chance to play. Yes, I know... It would be great to finally scratch that itch of playing some D&D.
    I wouldn’t mind starting with a straight forward type of class, being a Human fighter for example. Please let me know.
    Cheers!

I see that this is a relatively old thread, however if you're still looking for players let me know! I can build a PC to fit any missing niche and am a fairly thorough role player.

Is the offer still there? Id love to join.

Thread Information