STAR TREK 2d20

Editing a custom calendar help

Hi folks,

I hope I'm putting this in the right place and I apologize if I'm haven't. I am a DM who has been running a 5e Campaign in the Warhammer Fantasy setting. As we have been playing, I've created a paper calendar for my players and they've been keeping track of events and whatnot as we gamed. Despite using FGs for a long time, I've only recently discovered that there is a calendar function.

I found a .mod that someone else created for the Warhammer calendar, however it's not quite working exactly how I would like. I think this may be simply because of the nature of the Warhammer Calendar in general, but figured I'd ask if anyone knows of a means to fix this. I should also note that, unfortunately, I'm not familiar with modding or editing extensions, etc... so this may all be for naught!

A few pieces of information-

-I have attached the original .mod, which can also be found on this archived thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mmer-Calendars.

-Here is a link to the calendar format I'd like to use: https://www.windsofchaos.com/wp-cont...-series-04.pdf

The issue: The difficulty (I believe) with the WH calendar is that the six main holidays are their own day and separate from any month. The calendar above explains that in the bottom right. In the .mod for the calendar, the holidays are indeed split up but they all start on the first day of the month. Each month also starts day 1 on the first day of month. So the continuity is a little messed up from month to month. I have a screenshot of the months in FGs as well attached.

Is there a way that can be fixed and if so is someone able to explain it to me or offer a resource? Thanks for any help with this. As I said I don't really know if a) it's something I can do and b) if it's really that big of a deal and possible to be done, but figured I'd give it a shot.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

The reason it doesnt wrap properly is because to do that requires an extension. The name of the code for how to do that needs to be registered in the db.xml in the lunardaycalc tag. Also, an extension with the code needs to be used.

I've attached a fixed module file, and a generic lunar day handler ext. install the ext and module in their usual locations, and make sure that the extension is enabled. Then the calendar dates should all flow properly.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    The reason it doesnt wrap properly is because to do that requires an extension. The name of the code for how to do that needs to be registered in the db.xml in the lunardaycalc tag. Also, an extension with the code needs to be used.

I've attached a fixed module file, and a generic lunar day handler ext. install the ext and module in their usual locations, and make sure that the extension is enabled. Then the calendar dates should all flow properly.
    Thank you so much Mattekure, I suspect that this would have been way out of my skillset! I (and I know my players) thank you for all of this!! A small thing like this will really help them with the continuity of the game and all that they've been through, and holidays and whatnot that come up.

Thanks again!

Thread Information