FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is there a way to convert characters from The Dhole's House into Fantasy Grounds?

I downloaded a character I made as an xml file, and tried to import the usual way, but it never appears in the character menu. Can Fantasy Grounds even read dhole house xml files?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKnightsSquire View Post
    Can Fantasy Grounds even read dhole house xml files?
    I don't have an account there but all I'm seeing is being able to download PDF of the characters? Anyway, my suggestion would be to contact the developer(s) of the site and ask if they would add Fantasy Grounds character export. The character data could be provided by either SmiteWorks or by @damned if he is so inclined, if the site developers request it.

The XML option is only available when you make a custom character, not the premade one. But it sounds like they aren't compatible. So I'll do what you suggest and ask for FG support.

I'm a little dissapointed though. Cthulhu characters take a bit of time to make, and I prefer using premade ones because of that. But thanks for the help.

Side note:If anyone knows of any adventures that contain pregen characters, please let me know.
    (Besides Alone against the Dark)
    Last edited by TheKnightsSquire; June 7th, 2020 at 23:54.

I created a small Random Investigator Generator. You can export the investigator as a .xml file for Fantasy Grounds. https://antagonistes.com/coc_pregen/

It's not an Investigator Creator but I hope it help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    I created a small Random Investigator Generator. You can export the investigator as a .xml file for Fantasy Grounds. https://antagonistes.com/coc_pregen/

Coolio! Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post

That's awesome, thanks! Now if only you could edit the stats it would be perfect.

Blog Entries
    How are you creating PCs in FG TheKnightsSquire?
    I find it takes me about 10mins to create from scratch and 5mins to copy from a Pre-Gen in a module.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    How are you creating PCs in FG TheKnightsSquire?
    I find it takes me about 10mins to create from scratch and 5mins to copy from a Pre-Gen in a module.
    I normally create them at the dholes house, and manually copy them on Fantasy Grounds. It takes me about 5-10 minutes. I use Dhole's because its easier to keep track of skill, and occupation points than on Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKnightsSquire View Post
    I normally create them at the dholes house, and manually copy them on Fantasy Grounds. It takes me about 5-10 minutes. I use Dhole's because its easier to keep track of skill, and occupation points than on Fantasy Grounds.
    This. The skill/occupation/general points in FG are still a bit wonky for me. So I do it in Dhole's and slam everything into the 'general' category in FG to speed things up. Works like a champ and there's an online copy of the character.

Thread Information