5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi,

I'm also keen to play CoC again. I'm a complete noob to FG (had it for ages but only now getting around to being active in the FG community) but able to paly most times and days other than Saturdays.
    I'm in Canada Mountain time (UTM-7)

Not played CoC before but very interested in the mythos and game.

Hi

Interested to play Cthulhu if theirs still space available am free most evenings, based UK, have played 6th before was a while ago, am currently dabbling with 7th Edition

Hi there, I'd be interested as well. I have played some 6th edition several years ago (as a Keeper) and also bought recently the 7th edition ruleset module. My timezone is Greece, GMT+3 (+2 during winter). I can play weeknights or weekned afternoons (except Monday and Thursday). Lovecraft is one of my favorite authors.

Hey I am a long time Cthulhu-ologist I am interested in your game but I only play in UK afternoons weekdays.

Hi all, sorry I didn't respond. I work in healtcare, so you know... things can get busy these days with the zombie outbreak.. euh I mean 'virus'.
    I'll try to set a game up soon. You can visit my discord here: https://discord.gg/c5Rn2HM
    I'll post there when I'll be hosting a game with specific date and time.

Thread Information