5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Cthulhu and other horrors - GM looking for players

Hello Everybody

I'm an experienced GM, although I haven't played for almost a year.
    Looking to get back into the depths of hell.
    I'm from Belgium, and I can play most evenings (GMT+2) and weekends.
    I have a FGU Ultimate License.

Looking for mature players who can embrace the horror aspect, while keeping it funny but also embrace the horror and don't do goofy stuff in each scene.
    Be good at communicating and roleplaying. Nothing more, nothing less.

We can start off with some short stories, but ultimatly I want to make it a long campaign with the right people.
    Setting will be 1920 to start with, but over time we can explore other ages aswell.
    Experience with Cthulhu is not needed, since the system itself is not difficult to understand.

Interested? Leave a reply.

I'm interested, I have only played a CoC game once before so would need a refresher but would love to revisit it again. I'm based in the UK, I'm free from the evenings on weekdays.

I'm just looking to play

I would be interested but I am PST which I believe it 12hr diff

Hi there, I love Cthulhu and have experience with it. I would be interested in short story, two or three sessions at most. As of right now, I would not be interested in a long campaign.

I'm in Ireland, so one hour less compared to Belgium. I'm available from Mondays to Thursdays up to 00:30, your time.

If this can work for you, all you need is give me a shout.

Hello I've played in a learner game for a oneshot I'm in the midwest central time zone in the U.S. I don't know what time you'd like to play but I've played and I enjoyed it. I struggle a bit with knowing what technology and references to make during play but I think horror is interesting for role play.

I'm available for games on friday and sunday.

I'd also be interested. I've played CoC a few times, though it's been a while and I'd need to take some time to re-learn the rules. I've read most of Lovecraft's work.

When I'm available is pretty flexible, but 3 hours is usually the limit for my attention span.

i'm looking to play CoC as well but I'm also PST.

I'd be very interested in joining. I'm familiar with CoC system, a mature player, currently looking for a campaign, and enjoy roleplaying either classic or pulp. Short stories seems like an ideal start and if all is good moving onto a longer campaign is fine with me. I'm GMT+1 (Ireland) and available most evening 7pm onwards local time except for Mondays, alternate Thursdays and Saturdays. PM me if you need more details.

I am interested in a game during the week. I am in the UK (GMT). Would need a refresher of the rules as haven't played in while.

Thread Information