DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    GavinRuneblade. I converted the module and i really appreciate the feedback. As mentioned a great deal of those things come from the core material that we are not able to change but we can absolutely pass it on for you. The parts that we do have power over I will immediately look into. As this is a Guild Adept project the process is obviously a little bit more arduous but it can be done with some effort. Sadly the screenshots will not load for me, but I would like to extend an invitation to you and everyone to join our discord with the link below. We love to hear feedback and suggestions from the community as we are a community focused company and we are able to share images & feedback more fluidly there. Thank you again for your feedback and i'm glad you're enjoying the module so far.

https://discord.gg/N7MM93a

Quote Originally Posted by DMdomination View Post
    GavinRuneblade. I converted the module and i really appreciate the feedback. As mentioned a great deal of those things come from the core material that we are not able to change but we can absolutely pass it on for you. The parts that we do have power over I will immediately look into. As this is a Guild Adept project the process is obviously a little bit more arduous but it can be done with some effort. Sadly the screenshots will not load for me, but I would like to extend an invitation to you and everyone to join our discord with the link below. We love to hear feedback and suggestions from the community as we are a community focused company and we are able to share images & feedback more fluidly there. Thank you again for your feedback and i'm glad you're enjoying the module so far.

https://discord.gg/N7MM93a
    Thanks for passing it on and the invite!

FYI, I just ran the adventure as a one off, my players had a blast, the maps and encounters loaded smooth. I used all subclasses and two of the backgrounds from the book as a test, both worked no problems. Nice work on the conversion.

On the images they are typos, if you look at the page indicated they should be pretty obvious there's just one of them that the first word is missing two letters (says "at" instead of "that") which is hard to catch.

I will take a look, it is likely from the pdf but since we are going to do an update anyway i want to fix as much as possible as Guild Adepts updates are challenging to accomplish. I'm glad everyone had a good time and i'm happy you had no issues. Our goal is to serve the community and it seems to be a success. Happy Gaming!!!

Thread Information