FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    But i can´t play because of the time diference i tryed but i guess i can´t it´s too late for me sorry but thanks for the help
    Bye to all
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

i tried logging on today (1 jul) and couldn't connect... haven't had any luck past couple of planned sessions. (hope i'm still in).

meek idol just ogre, right?
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

I had it working last session, but this session (July 8th) the program won't even load. I'll try reinstalling it. In the mean time sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok for everyone that would still like to game with me after all of the problems and difficulties please try to connect Sunday, July 22nd. I will be on yahoo messenger if you need to contact me as lokiare1. If you cannot connect contact me and I'll fix the problem. I am looking for players that can commit to 9 out of 10 sessions at least. (there will hopefully be more than 10 sessions, but you know what I mean). We play every two weeks at around 6:00pm CST please adjust for your time zone.

The game arc or campaign will be composed of many dark warlords trying to take over areas. I use all of the base rules plus I allow almost anything from any official D&D book. I use max hp at each level. highest point buy or roll with DM witness. no more than a level adjustment of +1 over average party level. (1st right now).

Synopsis:
    South Fallow is a small trading and farming village on the road to a large city that mainly deals in processing and trading grains. You arrive there to find that it has been attacked by some kind of strange small scaly demons. The guards tried to drive back the first raid with no success. They even managed to kill one of the creatures, only to find the body was gone in the morning. Stranger still when a guardsman was sent north into the fallow woods to investigate he was gone for two weeks. When he came staggering back into the village weaponless and wearing no armor, clothing ripped, torn, and bloodied he was raving like a madman. Before dying of exposure and his many wounds he expostulated "The eyes in the dark...no...nooo....NOOOO.". His body had strange wounds that couldn't be made by any weapons known to the villagers. The marks were made by some sort of spikes that were grouped together in a diamond shape. The village has no recourse but to turn to some adventurers to help them out of this mess.

if you are interested send me a private message.

Connection details:
    Server alias
    meek idol just ogre
    Last edited by lokiare; July 21st, 2007 at 17:32.

Thread Information