5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Well once again no one showed up to my game. So here is an open call to play on June 24th at 6:00pm CST that is central standard time, please do the time conversion. We play every two weeks on Sunday.
    The game world is a custom world. I allow any of the deities from any of the official books. I discourage evil characters because it is almost impossible to play a decent game with characters constantly backstabbing each other. I do allow evil characters if the player realizes that evil acts have consequences. Such as animating the dead from a local graveyard will anger the commoners that live there and bury their dead there. They may take out a bounty on the head of the person responsible. That said a single evil player in a neutral or good party can probably be accommodated. The campaign is based on a series of adventures about evil invaders or wars. Some of the adventures are of my own design and others are official game modules. The idea is that each module builds on the events of the previous one until the climax. First level characters with no more than a level adjustment of +1 are acceptable. Non-standard races are ok, but they need to be discussed with me before hand as there are some that I don't find acceptable. The server name is:
    meek idol just ogre
    If you are interested post here or just send me a private message.

sounds interesting......ill join

that sounds good, what were you wanting to play as?

Hey, I'd be really interested in this too.

I just purchased FG2 and am experimenting a little with it but it would be good to get into an actual game

Will send you a PM with the details.

Just in case you have trouble connecting message me on yahoo messenger: lokiare1

ok trying now

Lokiare1 i don´t understand its the second time that i try to connect to your game at the hour that appears at the game calendar and i can´t...what happened this time??
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Ok, Lokiare's router was giving him problems to accept player's connections even though the ports were forwarded. I'm guessing that's why he had noone connect to his previous games as well..

By talking on Yahoo messenger we were able to find the problem and connect, but by then it was well after the said game time, so I'm guessing by that time you had stopped trying Blue Haven Only Garignak and I made it in.

Once we did get in it was huge fun though with a great twist on a fight that didn't get enough recognition because I had to bail on the game just then. But, now that the router thing is resolved I'm certainly up for the next game Lokiare, with plenty of time slotted out. Just let me know.
    Last edited by Tropico; June 25th, 2007 at 17:08.

Ok thanks for the explanation...but i guess i´m out you can erase me from the game Lokiare1 ok? thanks for the help on getting a game
    Bye and see you all around
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I wouldnt think you would be out. A party of 4 or 5 would be excellent!

Thread Information