FG Spreadshirt Swag

Version mismatch???

Hi guys, I was invited to play in a game but when I went to sign in a build a character it says version mismatch. How do I resolve this? I did just update my fantasy grounds could that be it??

Quote Originally Posted by batt4513 View Post
    Hi guys, I was invited to play in a game but when I went to sign in a build a character it says version mismatch. How do I resolve this? I did just update my fantasy grounds could that be it??
    Yes, that could be it, with the new update, all users must be on the same version.

Here is the note from the devs on the new update released yesterday:

We just released a new build of Fantasy Grounds Unity (v4.0.0) that includes a new networking library and significant changes to Line of Sight and Fog of War. This version is not compatible with prior versions of FGU, so all players and the GM hosting the game will need to be on the same version. Please check that everyone is on the same version prior to joining or hosting your game and update as needed. Any existing Fog of War information will be reset as part of the change, but it will rebuild if you re-explore those areas on any shared maps.

Thread Information