DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Problem sharing images/maps with players

Hello. I seem to be having a problem with the "Shared" filter. Getting ready for the next leg of my players' journey, I've been making/altering several new maps.

On the DM side, when I click the "Shared" filter, I can see all maps I've shared with the player. See below.

On the player side, however, I only see the maps that I've already shared with the players previously:

This seems to be only a problem with the actual filter--if I switch back to "All" from "Shared" and look through everything, I can see (and load) those shared maps fine, as a player:

This behavior does NOT persist after I close out the player instance and reload it (it now shows all of the maps I shared). However, I'd like to not have to pre-share all of my maps before my players connect.

[EDIT] If it matters, I am using the 5e ruleset.
    [EDIT2] This behavior occurs on one computer running a DM instance an a Player instance, and also occurs on a separate computer (although on the same network). I have not yet confirmed that it occurs outside my local network.
    Last edited by Sarteck; June 6th, 2020 at 07:26.

Thanks for the detailed report. I've added to the issues we're tracking.

JPG

Thread Information