5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[Closed]LFP: D&D 5e, Hombrew World, CST Timezone, Looking for 4 to 5 players[Closed]

I have invited all the players that I can currently accommodate. I thank everyone for their interest in joining but this campaign is now full.

FG License: GM has ultimate license so players only need the free version
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: CST, Central Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Will be decided by the group; either Wednesday or Thursday starting at 1pm or Sunday starting at 4pm
    If new game, planned start date: The planned start date will be determined later but planned for June or early July
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions, weekly
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 mix
    Number of Players in-game & needed: currently no players, looking for 4 to 5
    Character starting level & equipment: Dependent on the chosen campaign but more than likely starting level 1-3
    Character restrictions: There will be character restrictions, they will be listed in the player handout

Details of the scenario:
    The age of exploration has come and Runefel is filled with adventurers seeking fame and fortune. Will your adventures be those recorded in history or ones forgotten by time. The adventure will center around the player's backstories and the Thylosian Empire. How the adventure starts will be up to the players, but where that will lead them is up to the fates.

For any additional info please feel free to private message me.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4978

This is the content that will be in the game. If you have any questions regarding its implementation or how prevalent it is please message me.

Runefel Checklist.png
    Last edited by Desidus2505; June 8th, 2020 at 07:42. Reason: Added campaign content image.

I replied on the calendar, but wanted to let you know Sunday works best for me of the time slots you have listed. I am EST. Could do Wed also but not Thu.

I have played some and DM’d some but am less than 6 months at both. I prefer the pc’s to be heroes, and the world setting to be high fantasy, like LoTR. Is that what you had in mind?
    Last edited by Redhead58; June 6th, 2020 at 23:14.

I was wondering if I could join?? I’m only available on Wednesday’s but would love to be apart of your group

Hi there! I would love to join as a player in a homebrew world. I DM a homebrew world in fantasy grounds on Thursday's myself so I would not be able to play at 1pm CST on thursday's, but both wednesdays and sunday's at your times would work perfectly for me if you will have me.

I would be incredibly curious to see what another DM's homebrew world would hold and how I could make a fun character to fit within it. I have been a player before as a cleric and I did love supporting the other players a lot. Mostly though I'm just looking to play anything at all that has at least one niche within the party, and extra great if I can fit my character's backstory into something unique to the homebrew world and/or other party members. I love in-party roleplay a lot too.

Hope you'll consider me if the fact that I can't do thursdays isn't too big of an issue!

I'd love to join. I'm free on Sundays. I'm a new played and have been dying to find a group.

Thread Information