5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I cant retry for another7 hours hope it works

I was experiencing this as well last night. Had to restart the campaign twice. It's like the clients lose synch with the game host.

We are experiencing this in our game this evening. My DM mentioned it in another thread earlier. It's more than just dice, it seems to be a complete loss of connection after 20 minutes or so. DM reports his server takes minutes to close or inform him of player disconnects. We finally gave up and are playing our session tonight without a table (old-school style). Will try to get the logs sorted when we finish the game for the night.

Are you seeing that there are more than my group now?

Quote Originally Posted by kananesgi View Post
    We are experiencing this in our game this evening. My DM mentioned it in another thread earlier. It's more than just dice, it seems to be a complete loss of connection after 20 minutes or so. DM reports his server takes minutes to close or inform him of player disconnects. We finally gave up and are playing our session tonight without a table (old-school style). Will try to get the logs sorted when we finish the game for the night.
    Yeah, we noticed the same thing, thought it was just dive rolls at first but then it ended up being constant disconnects but the log didn't even day anyone had DCed - ended up having to play with me streaming FG on discord as DM and rolling in their using the D&D beyond bot, wasn't ideal as it meant the players could see the full map but we had to make do with what the situation would allow us. Hopefully it gets resolved soon

Quote Originally Posted by Feanaro View Post
    Yeah, we noticed the same thing, thought it was just dive rolls at first but then it ended up being constant disconnects but the log didn't even day anyone had DCed - ended up having to play with me streaming FG on discord as DM and rolling in their using the D&D beyond bot, wasn't ideal as it meant the players could see the full map but we had to make do with what the situation would allow us. Hopefully it gets resolved soon
    Yep, we did same solution, except we just used real dice and honor system. Same problem with this map, too.

If anyone encounters a similar situation, can you please grab both logs from the FGU console for the GM and any player affected. To get the logs, type /console in the chat box; then click the button to copy each log; and paste each one to an email to [email protected].

Also, please see if the GM and player can verify/check whether they have some sort of flood protection or other security features turned on in their router or in any security software they have installed.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information