STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Players dice dosnt show in chat

My players rolls wont ahow in chat we ran the update today is anyone else having this issue?

We haven't seen this issue in any of the testing; and we haven't changed the way dice work in this version.

How are the players rolling exactly? (Where are they rolling from? Double-clicking or dragging? Where are they dropping? Targeting? etc.)

Thanks,
    JPG

R clicking and choosing 4 6 sided then rolling into chat box lije before. Alsi tried saving throws of character sheets . i could see the dice rolls for a few minutes mayby 10 at most tgen they couldnt get them to go to chat. I tried 2 different campaigns thinking it might fix and it didnt

Hmm, I'm not seeing this on any of my test machines. Since the dice rolls generate a burst of traffic while the dice are rolling and it works at first, I wonder if there is some sort of flood protection that is kicking in on your network router, or in any security software you use, that eventually blocks the network traffic.

Regards,
    JPG

Ok it worked fine on thursday night and the friday before. Any suggestions on how i remedy the issue?

Hi, I am having the same issue right now in my campaign. We had deice rolls for a little bit and then all of a sudden the dice rolls don't show anymore.....but the game sever is still running with no issues

Sounds exactly like whats happening to us. Was your before or after last update? Ours was after

Yeah, after the update as well

I even had them try the dice tower so they would show to me at least and that didnt work either

It's worked for me for a while now after reconnecting but I have probably just jinxed it by saying that!

Thread Information