DICE PACKS BUNDLE

custom module: spells damage dice not "transferred" after export?

this has been an annoying bug (maybe?)...

created an adventure module with spells set up for npcs -- esp. save (for half) and damage dice. after export, all other modules turned off with exception of this new module is on during a "live" campaign instance (meaning created new campaign with fresh new data, not same data / xml set used for creating module.. saved that entire directory separately).

it seems none of the damage dice that were set up in the spells were exported(?), showing blank where dice can be dragged/dropped. e.g. last time using magic missile, only int bonus was retained; when checked, no dice where there -- which should have been as the spell was pulled from farnaby's where all that is set up nicely. i ended up having to unlock npc stat sheet and re-drop damage dice into all spells.

another thing i remember (not yet confirmed) is the save-for-half got reset (to no condition, i.e. blank), which i remember having had set that up too if spell called for it.

anyone else noticed this? what might be happening? (do i need to duplicate spells from, say "farnaby's spellbook," then export along with module (like you would with items)?

any insight to troubleshoot this would be appreciated.

(i spend a lot of time setting these up so i don't waste time fudging with this stuff during game sessions; it's so annoying to feel like all that preparation was for naught, and gotten overridden by something stoopid :-P)
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

developers -- any idea?
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Hm, never observed such a behaviour. Can you maybe create a dummy module with the spell you exported and what is missing? Then I can try to reproduce that

Thread Information