5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Large update today

We just released a new build of Fantasy Grounds Unity (v4.0.0) that includes a new networking library and significant changes to Line of Sight and Fog of War. This version is not compatible with prior versions of FGU, so all players and the GM hosting the game will need to be on the same version. Please check that everyone is on the same version prior to joining or hosting your game and update as needed. Any existing Fog of War information will be reset as part of the change, but it will rebuild if you re-explore those areas on any shared maps.

As this is a significant update, we are monitoring reports, and may roll back the update if needed. Please follow the update post thread here for additional information:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post516487

Regards,
    JPG

Did you guys change something in regard to how things in general are rendered? Fine lines show up significantly less prominent now.
    Before.png
    After.png

Before_CT.png
    After_CT.png

Cheers
    SirMotte
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 5th, 2020 at 19:18.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

I'll have to ask Carl who worked on the new UI clipping system, and associated shaders. We'll take a look. Thanks for the pictures.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'll have to ask Carl who worked on the new UI clipping system, and associated shaders. We'll take a look. Thanks for the pictures.

JPG
    You're welcome .
    I'm not a tech guy, so I don't know the correct words, but it seems as if the contrast has been increased slightly.
    As far as I can tell this is only prominent with line weights of 1-2px and with graphics only. Fonts seem to behave correctly.
    I tested this on 1920x1080 and 2560x1440 resolution, same result. Scaling factor is set at 100.
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 5th, 2020 at 19:37.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Ok strange if i open maps and some other buttons 1. i see thisAnnotation 2020-06-05 211742.png

Ok strange if i open maps or story and some other buttons 1. i see thisAnnotation 2020-06-05 211742.png seems to appear very faint next to it

Thanks for reporting. It looks like the new UI clipping needs a little work with the image data control. I'll escalate to Carl.

JPG

With the new update, there is an issue on the character sheet for 5e(minor but still). The line identifiers below the Attack\Defense lines below the AC\Init\Speed section is either missing or highly compressed to the point you cannot see\read it. Image attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for reporting. We'll take a look. I believe it's related to fine-tuning the new UI clipping system.

JPG

Is "Party vision and movement" in Options working correctly now or not gotten to yet?

Thread Information