STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    As far as I know, it has been working since it was added.

JPG

@Silverwolf75,

Can you give me the exact steps you follow to get that to appear from when you start the tabletop? (Every click, which buttons, etc.)

Thanks,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    As far as I know, it has been working since it was added.

JPG
    There were issues with pointers and range indicators not working for players unless Party Vision was turned On. I believe that is what kevininrussia is referring to.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'll test with Party vision and movement (off) and see what happens.

Has anybody else viewing gray for hidden LOS on client/player side?

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    With the new update, there is an issue on the character sheet for 5e(minor but still). The line identifiers below the Attack\Defense lines below the AC\Init\Speed section is either missing or highly compressed to the point you cannot see\read it. Image attached.
    I made a bug post for this after you'd already posted this. It's happening with all character sheets with labels. I don't know if it happens with any other windows that might use those labels, but it is definitely happening everywhere.

Yeah, I got that from your other thread (about the gray backgrounds for players on images).

I was able to verify what LordEntrails stated about party vision off disabling target arrows for some reason. I've added a new ticket for Carl to review on that.

Regards,
    JPG

Ok, sorry for double post. Thought maybe others were not experiencing the same gray issue and I would check on other computers.

No worries. Just wanted to acknowledge, since I'm keeping a close eye on the new release.

JPG

We are having problems since the new update running FGU on the DND 5E ruleset, now when adding items to the players invntory, weapons are not appearing in the actions tab, i have went out and disabled extensions i was running and tried again but this hasnt solved the problem

i did have the update request to be updated 3 times this evening, twice before the game and once again when this problem was found

I'm not seeing that on my side. Can you walk me through the exact steps you are following, when a weapon item doesn't add to weapons list on Actions tab?

Also, are any extensions being used by the GM? Because all my tests are without extensions.

JPG

Thread Information