FG Spreadshirt Swag

Calenders incomplete

Hi,
    I was looking at the calenders and it shows, that all of them are incomplete and in wrong order.
    The Harptos Calender e.g. shows only 8 Months and one othe the "filler"months. In this case Highharvestide.

If i look at the at the gregorian calender it shows only four months.

Is it a problem on my side or is it a known problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Skexis Chamberlain View Post
    If i look at the at the gregorian calender it shows only four months.
    I see the Gregorian calendar fine.

What ruleset are you using?
    What extensions do you have enabled?
    Please provide a screenshot showing the problem with the Gregorian calendar.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, just started FGU again to make the screenshot and the calendar was shown correct. Opened another calendar. incomplete. After a restart of FGU everything was fine.
    That was new to me This Thread can be closed. Sorry for bothering.

@Skexis, sometime when I first open the Calendar tool it doesn't display the text correctly and I have to flip to "Timeline" view and back, then everything is right. Minor thing, but you check that next time if you're having an issue with it not displaying correctly, may save you a few minutes having to restart.

Thread Information