FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to Port/Transfer/Move non-unity FG player data to Unity Build

Our group was testing the Unity build to see if it would connected and run properly. We tried this week 1, but were missing a player tried against week 2. On the first week, there were no files or anything, just a blank slate as expected. However, on the second weeks, the host/DM added some modules and somehow our Level 4 characters were somehow in the game. However, these are older characters as we are currently level 5. How do we get our most recent character (and other other relative needed files) from the Classic build to the Unity one?

Copy the campaign folder from FGC into the same location in FGU.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    If you need detailed steps, see here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ampaign-to-FGU

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Note, that if the GM just wants to migrate characters and not the whole campaign, then they need to export the characters from FGC and then import them into FGU.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information