STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Caster Level, Concentration and Spell Penetration

Morning,

Sometimes it would be great to be able to adjust the Caster Level, Concentration and Spell Penetration with an effect. One can do it by adjusting the sheet itself, but then I get those elderly moments like? What was that Caster Level? 17 or 16 originally

Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Morning,

Sometimes it would be great to be able to adjust the Caster Level, Concentration and Spell Penetration with an effect. One can do it by adjusting the sheet itself, but then I get those elderly moments like? What was that Caster Level? 17 or 16 originally

Thanks!
    When you change the CL in the sheet, then write it down As an informational effect for example

And, in my private extensions (where I test future things) I already have a CL effect But there is sadly some small display bug (which does not affect any calculation, just something aesthetic) which is the reason why I didn't publish it yet (but it might come at some point)

By the way for Spell Penetration: On one hand its feat is permanent, so you can add its modifier to the sheet (there is a separate spell penetration number box); on the other hand there is also the CLC effect So, for that you already have something
    Last edited by Kelrugem; June 3rd, 2020 at 13:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    When you change the CL in the sheet, then write it down As an informational effect for example

And, in my private extensions (where I test future things) I already have a CL effect But there is sadly some small display bug (which does not affect any calculation, just something aesthetic) which is the reason why I didn't publish it yet (but it might come at some point)

By the way for Spell Penetration: On one hand its feat is permanent, so you can add its modifier to the sheet (there is a separate spell penetration number box); on the other hand there is also the CLC effect So, for that you already have something
    Yes I do write an information effect and adjust the CLC, Caster Level, Concentration and Spell Penetration. Just something to dream about on a Wednesday at work. I would rather be working of FG stuff!

Thanks Kelrugem!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Morning,

Thanks!
    I agree. Would be very useful.

It'd be awesome (in 3.5) for those playing a Wild Mage actually (every time they cast, they roll 1d6 and add the result to their CL for that single spell)

Also would be nice to be able to increase the caster level for specific spells, for Spell Specialization or Mage’s Tattoo Feats

This is a great thread and I am learning lots. One problem I am looking for a solution too is the following; When you use alignment channel in pathfinder 1e demons should not be able to apply there SR. Is there a way to bypass there SR roll altogether?

Try something like "IFT: TYPE (whatever you want); CLC: 100"

there is an option to tic for "SR not allowed" in the cast box options.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    there is an option to tic for "SR not allowed" in the cast box options.
    yes but in this case he's asking for a way to disallow sr for a specific type of monster only (Demons, in this case)

Thread Information