5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP -1 Healer needed - 2ED Pathfinder - Age of Ashes

FG License: GM Has full Unity
    Game System: Pathfinder 2E.

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Mondays, every other week. 6:30 EST
    If new game, planned start date: 6-15-2020
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Roughly 4 hours, it could end a little early, if we are in the middle of a fight or something important, it could go a little late.
    Term:Until the Adventure Path is over

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used:Teamspeak
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Whatever the adventure path brings us
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 friends looking for a fourth player to round out the group, we have an alchemist, a mage and a fighter type, we need a cleric
    Character starting level & equipment: Normal 1st level starting rules for the adventure path and 2E.

This is our first foray into second edition, so it might be a little bit slow to start until we learn our way around things. And this is our first foray into Fantasy grounds as well. If you don't hear from me right away, never fear, I work 12 hour days as a 911 dispatcher so I'm heading to work, I come home, cook, sleep and do it over again, so... yeah I might not get back to this for 2 days. Questions are always welcome.

Im interested in joining. Been a dm for dnd 5e for over 8 years and recently pf2e. I have played mostly on R20 until recently.
    The time is listed as 6.30 EST i assume thats PM which works great for me.
    Never used team speak but shouldnt take to long to get use to it

Hey War. Your game sound like something that I might like to join. I never played Pathfinder before, but I have played and DM a good bit of 5e.

Are you going to have premade characters or are we going to be making them together??

I do like playing clerics, but I don't like playing heal bots. So if want to give me a shot. Let me know. Thanks

Hey there. I'm in a similar boat: haven't yet gotten to play a PF2 game, but have been itching to dive in. I'm also new to fantasy grounds as well, but a quick learner. I've got a good amount of experience with TTRPGs -- D&D 5e, FATE, World of Darkness, Starfinder. I usually play cleric anyways, so this would be right up my alley. I'm also EST, so there shouldn't be any conflicts with time or anything like that.

I messaged someone, thanks for your interest.

Thread Information