Starfinder Playlist

LFG D&D 5e available any day

Hello,

LFG I am 1 player, I am in MDT (GMT-6) However; I am available any day for play after 12pm Noon Local time ( GMT 1800 ) - Midnight 12am Local time (GMT 0600).

I have a Standard Unity License.

I am looking for Campaign, One-Shot, or even Pick-Up games, Long term preferred.

I have Comms availability (teamspeak, mumble, discord) , although no Cam at the moment. ( Voice, Yes/ VID, No )

I have been playing tabletop for 30+ yrs, first time online. I am looking to stay with D&D 5e for the moment until I get more used to Fantasy Grounds.

As far as games; I enjoy roleplay and cerebral puzzles quite a bit, but all of us need a bit of hack and slash in our lives from time to time also. My preference would ideally be a well rounded long term campaign(s), but also to meet folks that enjoy to improv a hack slash pick up games and frequent One Shots.

I enjoy to roleplay all classes, but I prefer to stay away from Evil Games.
    I'm in my mid 40s, long time gamer looking to learn this online platform. I enjoy the social aspects of the game more than anything else as my driving force, I am looking for more mature group(s) to spend my time.

Highly interested in playing several games that start at lvl 1

thanks for reading
    Last edited by Dalco; June 4th, 2020 at 19:52.

Hi, Pretty much the same story. I have only the free version. Mid 50s. I can play Tuesdays 11 am PDT til 7 Pm. Prefer long term campaign. Voice ...No Vid yet. I haven't played since 1st ed came out. let me know if you find anything.

Thread Information